NEW Marvel PF Packaging

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like this was their 'X-Men day' announcement...

"Effective immediately, all Marvel Premium Format collectibles will be given a makeover of sorts. The form fitting inner foam carton will remain the same, but all of the colored art boxes will have the same graphics."

And here's the new art box design...

pj1.jpg

they need to just go to brown box anyway and do away with the added cost of the box art.
Id imagine only a very small portion of their product is sold from the shelf and has any use for color box art.... :monkey1

This is why I can't read message boards right after waking up. I just saw the picture and thought "Hm, I guess he posted the wrong picture... ... ... ... ... (30 seconds later)... ohhhhhh!"

This is why I can't read message boards right after waking up. I just saw the picture and thought "Hm, I guess he posted the wrong picture... ... ... ... ... (30 seconds later)... ohhhhhh!"

:lol:lol:rotfl

Bah to you naysayers! PF rocks!

I dont get all the hate towards the PFs, they are different yes, but still cool!
They are for winners...

they need to just go to brown box anyway and do away with the added cost of the box art.
Id imagine only a very small portion of their product is sold from the shelf and has any use for color box art.... :monkey1

Somehow I doubt that there would be a trickle down of savings...

Back