NEW Marmit Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to add really , except that is one seriously good paint job . Full marks Guys .:D

holy hell...........i missed this thread back when...............that is sweet. phenomenal barely describes the paint apps.

I thought there was a pic of an HT alien next to this Marmit kit?
Does anybody else remember that, or was I on drugs?

You may remember this shot of it next to a HT Ancient Pred.

I took it to give a size reference.

And thanks for all the comments guys. It really is my favorite piece in my collection. :monkey5

100_4186.jpg

Damn, that does give you an idea on the size of the NECA alien as well... it's about the same size as the Marmit statue, maybe a little bit shorter.
Actually, from the pics I've seen, I think it's the same size...

Honestly, in many ways this looks even better than the original prop on giger's web site. Very impressive "veins" painted on. Looks realistically translucent!

BOBBY

Sorry to necropost, but this could no longer be ignored. I'm on the market for a Marmit Style B, and came across your awesome piece here. Very well done, a thing of massive beauty...

:D

...Most awe-inspiring Alien I've ever seen outside of what's on the celluloid. The coloring is, no pun intended, out of this world...

Back