New Lotr PF in tonights newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vizcad

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that maybe tonight was the night...oh please please sideshow throw us a bone!!!!
What do u guys think? will we be dissapointed once more or will Sideshow come through? If they do, do u think well get 1 or 2?
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

A friend of mine who went to ORC said that we won't be getting one till close to Comic Con.

:monkey4

Agent23 said:
A friend of mine who went to ORC said that we won't be getting one till close to Comic Con.

:monkey4

That's what I'm afraid of. Still feeling like we might get something but it also might be gas. :rotfl

Vizcad said:
I heard a rumor that maybe tonight was the night...oh please please sideshow throw us a bone!!!!

You know, Sideshow just MIGHT take you literally and take this opportunity to announce a new offering in their long forgotten "Bone Clones" line. Talk about a neglected line! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

gambit said:
very disappointing if true :monkey4

My friend told me at ORC, the SS panel, that SS said they are working on 3 LotR pieces right now. And, that we probably won't see the next one till close to SDCC.

With Sideshow who knows...but, I for one am not holding my breath for an announcement anytime soon.

:rolleyes:

Captain Aldeggon said:
Just as long as we see more pics of Faramir, and maybe of the new Two Towers themed box!

Hey hey pallie, we aren't talking dolls in this thread! :monkey1

;)

Back