New LOTR dio's on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who asked that question? Who guessed from the Bombadil part? ;)
That's great news, i really hope they do a Sauron and Treebeard dio. (Not in the same dio, obviously!). Tom Bombadil a maybe?
As for Moria, what i actually meant was a diorama of the fellowship either outside the gates or fighting the cave troll, but in seperate parts maybe. Should i e-mail them again or will they be reading this?
Thanks for posting this Woodsy

Yeah that was tough to figure out, but after a few hours I finally cracked the code. :naughty

My pleasure FE...looks like exciting times for LOTR fans! :D

Sauron would be a better choice for a Dio....

What he said.......:lecture :lecture :lecture

Maybe I'm reading something wrong, but I just ran through the SDCC schedule for pre-orders (Thursday - Sunday) and Thursday shows "LOTR preordeR", whereas the other lines (STAR WARS, Marvel, etc.) show "________ preorderS". Thursday is the only indication of anything for LOTR. STAR WARS is listed as having PreorderS for every frickin' day. On the recent poll, LOTR and SW are neck-and-neck, with LOTR running about 2 votes ahead. Looks like SS is a bit out of synch with what a lot of their customers are looking for.:google
:banghead :maul :emperor
Okay, I feel better now....had to rage for a second there.

Maybe I'm reading something wrong, but I just ran through the SDCC schedule for pre-orders (Thursday - Sunday) and Thursday shows "LOTR preordeR", whereas the other lines (STAR WARS, Marvel, etc.) show "________ preorderS". Thursday is the only indication of anything for LOTR. STAR WARS is listed as having PreorderS for every frickin' day. On the recent poll, LOTR and SW are neck-and-neck, with LOTR running about 2 votes ahead. Looks like SS is a bit out of synch with what a lot of their customers are looking for.:google
:banghead :maul :emperor
Okay, I feel better now....had to rage for a second there.

I think that has more to do with SW fans having difficulty figuring out how to vote, than it does the popularity of the two licences. :monkey3 No doubt Marvel and SW [their fans will buy anything :lol] are the flagship licences for SS, with LOTR running a distant 3rd. I think this is accurately portrayed with the amount of Marvel and SW announcements at SDCC as opposed to LOTR.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to this Thursday and the LOTR announcement! :D

I think that has more to do with SW fans having difficulty figuring out how to vote, than it does the popularity of the two licences. :monkey3 No doubt Marvel and SW [their fans will buy anything :lol] are the flagship licences for SS, with LOTR running a distant 3rd. I think this is accurately portrayed with the amount of Marvel and SW announcements at SDCC as opposed to LOTR.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to this Thursday and the LOTR announcement! :D

:lecture...........

When I saw "Star Wars preorders" over and over again with just the one mention of an LOTR preorder (which should be the Sauron vs Numenoreans dio) I just snapped!:maul On the other hand, if I was an SW collector it could mean a TON of new items coming up = more $$ than I could afford. I'm sure the combo of the new dio and my Berserker PF Ex coming will sustain me. :joy

Back