New line idea? ... Ghostbusters...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Fett said:
!

...One snag though, Bill Murray are unwilling to license their image for head-sculpts...We can dream though...and who knows, maybe SS can convince them!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, he'll voice Garfield but not allow SS to work their magic. He's had sooo many hits of late. :lol

student_toe5 said:
No problem NSFolsom.

I gotta agree that Vince would be better suited as a Ghostbuster. If not, my second choise would be Will Ferell :lol Seriously, how interesting is it to see Hank the tank as a Ghostbuster? :lol

"I'm kind of a big deal"

That would be hilarious as well... He'd be my second choice! :rotfl

Sorry, but I gotta disagree about Ferrell. As far as I can see, he couldn't be funny if he had a gun trained on him. Ditto Stiller. Not that it matters, as Aykroyd stated in a recent radio interview that there won't be a 'G3'. I'd buy a set of SS 12" 'busters in a heartbeat, though...PS

Quickie poll: Who's your favorite?

I'd say.... Venkman and Ray.... Egon is a close third though... he's super weird.

I love that series and would die to see SSC do something with it... But I want Indy first!!!

I have wanted a 1/6 Ghostbuster team for a while....I also hope Sideshow make them.

I don't think that Sideshow would do a generic likeness... not really their style. But I could totally see Hot Toys pulling this one out. And I think they'd probably do an awesome job on the accessories and uniforms.

Of course my preference (because of likeness and cost) is still Sideshow, but will all the entanglements a little Honk Kong liscense bending may be needed!

wax murderer said:
Not that it matters, as Aykroyd stated in a recent radio interview that there won't be a 'G3'.

Yep, Ghostbusters 3 will NOT happen! Aykroyd was interviewed recently about a vineyard he bought in Canada and the guy interviewing asked him about a possible G3 and it was a definitive "NO!" This was discussed ad nasuem on IMDB a couple months ago.

Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtHk8g9mF8

I think 1/6 figures are more of a possibilty though. Light up proton packs! Sound chips!!! Walter PECK!!!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yeah, a 12" Ghostbusters line. SSC could make that, AFTER we got our 12" BLADE RUNNER line, and a 12" of Henry Spencer from Lynch's ERASERHEAD.

AN ERASEHEAD TOY? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I GOTTA HAVE ONE!!!

FlyAndFight said:
Definitely put me down for the 1/6 scale figures.

Plus "Slimer" and Rick Moranis as the "Key Holder" (or was that the "Gate Keeper"?...) ;)
Key Master. Key=phallus/penis equals male genitalia.
Gate Keeper. Gate=labia/vagina equals female genitalia.

My God, I can't believe I typed that.

Just a pipedream, but it would be awesome if they made a 1/6 Ghostbuster Mobile to put all the figures into. With an attachment at the top to put Slimer so that he looks like he's following along above the car. hehe

Back