New Kumik Heads Put a Name/face to the Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kumik has come out with some new heads and I thought I would let fellow freaks put some names to the heads....

First is Kumik 13-38 who I think looks like Aaron Ashmore

$_57 (9).jpg

Kumik 13-72 ?

$_57 (10).jpg

Kumik 13-73?

$_57 (12).jpg

Kumik 13-74 I believe is Michelle Pfeiffer

$_57 (13).jpg

$_12 (2).jpg

Kumik 13-75?

$_57 (11).jpg

Last edited:
The third one looks like Andrew Garfield and the last might be an attempt at Shailene Woodley?

I looked at them and thought I knew who they were. Then I kept looking at them and now I haven't the slight ******* clue who any of them are. They do look like humans, so that's good.

I thought the first and second headsculpts looked like soccer/football players Wayne Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo

I thought the first and second headsculpts looked like soccer/football players Wayne Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo

Absolutely correct. They also made a near shaved head Beckham, Ryan Giggs and a big eyes Robin van Persie.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there is limited distributors i.e toythrob, kg hobby and ebay. They don't seem to be any real competitive prices.

Second one looks like James Marsters ...

300.marsters.cm.52310.jpg

Had to look-up his name. Only thing I know him from is Brainiac on Smallville.

That girl looks nothing like Michelle Pfieffer.

SnakeDoc

None are spot on, but the 3rd one looks vaguely like Emma Watson and the 4th, Chloe Moretz.

I'm kinda struggling to see Watson in there, but the other sculpt does kinda resemble Moretz. Nice one. Might make a nice replacement for the Medicom sculpt.

The eyes and mouth look like Watson:

emma-watson-2014-bfa.jpg

The rest of the face looks off.

Back