New Jurassic Park toys - March 1st 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dino Battlers $7.99:
Spinosaurs vs Tyrannosaurus Rex
Spinosaurus vs Velociraptor
Triceratops vs Tyrannosaurus Rex
Velociraptor vs Tyrannosaurus Rex

Dino Trackers $10.99:
Pteranodon vs Sky Patrol
Spinosaurus vs Marine Patrol
T-Rex vs Ground Patrol

Dino Growlers $19.99:
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Velociraptor

Dino Showdown $29.99:
Allosaurus Assault
Pachyrhinosaurus Clash

Here's prototype pictures of the two brand new dinosaurs we are getting with the JP3D line:

pachyrhinosaurus.jpg

allosaurus.jpg

I think the future of JP merch is a bright one. I'm excited.

Those protos look great so far! This line is promising! :yess:

Allosaurus assault? Can hardly wait to see that! :hi5:

A 1/6 T rex would be nearly 7 FEET long;I'm a serious dino-phile(indeed, I sculpt them professionally) but even I think this would be a bit excessive...PS

Excessive? I don't know the meaning of the word.

Actually, there's lots of words I don't know the meaning to.... :D

I still have my young T-Rex with that from JP1, I kind of wish the big Rex Toy had just been a large version of this.

JPBOXED-03L.JPG

OMG you are bringing me back some years here! And yes, my thoughts exactly. I used to have a friend that would holiday to NYC every year and would come back with the latest toys (mostly power rangers) and I would be super Jealous. Though when he returned with the super sized T-rex with a paint job that was completely unrealistic to the movie, I didnt seem to mind too much about my Scaled down miniRex.

I'd love the Allosaurus sculpt! I just wish they had used a different paint app with no dino damage! Otherwise a cool figure.

I got the allosaurus and pachyrinosaurus sets at Toys R Us this past Thursday. I even got them for $20 each because they made a mistake and put them on the floor for that price. They're pretty cool looking toys. The growler tyrannosaurus rex and velociraptor were just repainted versions of the JP3 figures and at $20, I don't think they're worth it. Hopefully the JP4 figures will be a better value.

Remember the awesome false advertising, when I saw this, I hoped, and because I was a kid, I expected that the toy I got would look this way.

originalrex.jpg

Instead it looked like this.

trex.jpg

But I still loved it, still have it.

Haha! So true man!

I still got mine as well!
I still have my young T-Rex with that from JP1, I kind of wish the big Rex Toy had just been a large version of this.

JPBOXED-03L.JPG

I got that too! So glad I kept them!

I will just take this..

AWESOME!

What size / scale is that?

I'm not interested in the dinosaurs but if someone doesn't want the figures from the Allosaurus and Pachyrinosaurus sets I'd be interested.

Back