New Hulk Movie for 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jarella or GTFO.

300px-Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_140.jpg

Hulk vs Wendigo and Bi Beast!

:goodpost:

That thar be 'ol skool!

Bi-Beast

images

the next HULK film would be the perfect opportunity to tell the story of his greatest "enemy"… puny Banner. i want to see the Grey Hulk and the Savage Hulk battle Bruce for control.

I dunno, I think it'd be cool to have the end credits from the other flicks set up a Planet Hulk scenario. It could even lead into Avengers 3 being WWH.

A new Hulk movie sounds good. I haven't watched the Avengers yet, but from what I see Rufalo seems pretty good. I must admit that I thought TIH was great. I thought it captured the essence of both the comics and the TV show perfectly. I loved how they treated the Leader and I was really hoping there would be a sequel that follows that thread. And I thought Norton was great as Banner. The only criticism I could possibly say would be that I thought the final battle was a little too much, but I see that I might be in the minority with that comment. People would really want to watch 2 hours of nothing but fighting? Sounds pretty boring to me.

And yeah, I thought Ang Lee's Hulk was terrible. I really wanted to like it, since I had been looking forward to a big screen Hulk for a long time. I read the comics from the late 70s to around when Mike Mignola took over John Byrne's stint (I hated the other dimension thing they did), and I grew up on the TV Hulk.

2015 is way too far away for me to discuss. The Avengers was good no doubts. Hulk even better than the rest.

With a estimated date so far out and Hulk potentially making cameos in the other Marvel movies do you guys think this stand alone movie could be planet hulk story? With events happening in other movies give or take Hulk causing so much destruction in those movies that Tony Stark and the rest of the crew decide to send him off planet

That's exactly what I was thinking. :hi5:

Back