New HT Narrow shoulder bodies on the horizon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this is Hot Toys secret way of saying we have another X-Men Origins figure coming out way of Gambit? Doubt it though.

Probably more like they were working on it and realised Wolverine wasn't the best movie, and scrapped it but used the head here.

I think the pics just came out today, give it a day or two. In fact, give it a week or two and monkey depot will probably have them with shipping alot less then HK dealers on ebay.

Why is everyone excited about these being released in August? I want these yesterday!! :slap
OK but seriouely I thought by now they would have annoucned the new Narrow that they gave out during Xmas? I guess this is it or this yet another narrow?

Alright! This is good news but how long before we get the Wolverine body? My Sawyer's gonna need sculpted arms!

OK, we figured out who the narrow shouldered head is... but who is this other upcoming head supposed to represent?

TTM16%20CAUCASIAN%20370x538.jpg

This other upcoming body / head combo is pretty obvious (and most welcome! The body, not the head.)

1b12716691484bcc219cb1c1b.jpg

I note that the description (on their website) mentions TWO neck styles. Whew! Glad I won't have to buy Blade neck pegs for my Mace & Winston customs!

- J

Last edited:
Sweet Santa! That Obama likeness is dead on and most welcome in my collection! And there's the sculpted arms I was talking about!

2010041914a20cf259e94d2.jpg

So, Sideshow just put the Gambit-headed narrow shoulder TT up for sale at $40 apiece... is that the accepted price or should I wait to get them from Monkey Depot or BBTS?

- J

I don't know why they don't also sell cheaper headless versions. Most people are just using them for body swaps anyway.

I wonder if Hot Toys' MSRP went up or this is just Sideshow tacking on the extra $10. Guess we'll see once they go up for sale on other sites. I'm willing to wait.

- J

Obama's frown wrinkles may be a little overdone, but it kinda fits with the superhero body they gave him. I'd have preferred a slightly less intimidating expression for the Pres, tho. It will be a welcome replacement head sculpt for DiD's Obama figure, in any case.

I need to get an AA TT for Shepherd Book once Trevor gets to him but not sure if I should use this new one or get a slim.....

Back