New HT M Icon announcement soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It most probably will be a Brando. If by the two Oscars HT means best actor awards, here's the list:

Spencer Tracy (1937, 1938)
Fredric March (1932, 1946)
Gary Cooper (1941, 1952)
Marlon Brando (1954, 1972)
Dustin Hoffman (1979, 1988)
Tom Hanks (1993, 1994)
Jack Nicholson (1975, 1997) -also Best Supporting Actor, 1983
Daniel Day-Lewis (1989, 2007)

Brando is the only one who was last seen in a movie in 2006. I hope it's a young Marlon from The Wild One.

I hope we`ll see a Jack Nicholson from the Shining eventually,i would be all over that!

Hilary Swank? She's attractive and all that, but none of her characters are that memorable (imo)

Sorry to bump this but I wouldlike to defend Hilary :D Not a memorable character ? I know she's not Brando or Nicholson but imagine her like this :

Hot Toys knows how to deal with boxer with the Rocky line and it could be a good reason to have a brand new muscular female body.
The new legend will be a male I know, this is pure fantasy to imagine a 1/6 scale Hilary Swank (I just love her), I don't come back on this issue, promised :D

Sideshow has the Godfather license - so I'm pretty sure when we see a 1/6th Vito Corleone it will be from them.

And the original press release for M Icon hinted that it would have a '50s vibe. That's why I'm pretty sure it's one of the 3 movies mentioned above and a younger version of Brando.

Sideshow has the Godfather license - so I'm pretty sure when we see a 1/6th Vito Corleone it will be from them.

And the original press release for M Icon hinted that it would have a '50s vibe. That's why I'm pretty sure it's one of the 3 movies mentioned above and a younger version of Brando.

A valid point, but who knows, sideshow might just have decided to let HT in on this. The '50s vibe doesn't exclude the Godfather, does it? I know, I know, it's all hoping.

A valid point, but who knows, sideshow might just have decided to let HT in on this. The '50s vibe doesn't exclude the Godfather, does it? I know, I know, it's all hoping.

The '50s vibe was for movies made in that decade, not set in that decade. It's not the Godfather - trust me.

Brando is a good guess, but Tom Hanks was the one who really had the last real roll in 2006. Hot toys has already made a Brando as Jor-El, so he's still the best bet.
If it's the Godfather, then it's an automatic buy. Any other character or just the actor as him self would be a skip.

it's Brando from Last Tango in...

eww. never mind. definitely buy a Wild Ones. not sure if i'd describe his last performance in 2006 tho.

I know it'll never happen, but I'd buy a Colonel Kurtz version of Brando without doubt.

And Tom Hanks last movie was Charlie Wilson's War.

Yes, it's Brando from The Wild One, and will be released at June.

2nt8ifa.jpg

2s195dy.jpg

1424zup.jpg

What IS that magazine these appear in?All the very first pics have that pink tinge around the edge.

Back