New hottoys truetype body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good, but if they're going to do snap-on thighs, I'd also like to see snap-on chests and snap-on biceps for those Schwartzenegger builds without having to resort to a super-muscle body. Ideal for all these Terminator customs :)

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm curious about posablity of the neck being lost because of the new design, but I've often found the large opening on most TT's, especially for like dress shirts on say Two-Face, causes the collars to sink in and not stay up where they should.

First thing I thought of looking at the pics. Will this be outright replacing the regular TT body, or will it be a variant ala the narrow shoulder and slim?

First thing I thought of looking at the pics. Will this be outright replacing the regular TT body, or will it be a variant ala the narrow shoulder and slim?

Not sure, as far as I've seen, figures on basic, plastic TT's have been on the narrow, it seems the standard TT is no longer in use, but then again, there's a reason why the Narrow is nicer, I find it an obsolete, needed to be replaced design.

This one could replace it, it looks essentially like the Narrow but for some subtle differences outside of the neck and forearms.

This figure looks great. I wish I knew about this before I went out and bought three Weskers on Ebay. It looks like they are taking the muscle thigh concept from Medicom and is that a new mid-section? With the Marvel license Hot Toys needed a super-hero body and it looks like they made one. Well done, Hot Toys.

Back