New Hot Toys T-600 with ripped clothes & "rubber" skin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs around room screaming*

I.....can't........freaking......believe.......AGHHHH!!!!!!!! More money I HAVE to spend!

Looks awesome, definately getting this version.

I'd rather have the full mask, you can damage it further yourself wherever you want if it doesn't look good, or you could just take it off, and probably the rest of the tattered clothes to make it just like the other base 600 release, and it comes with the extra grenade launcher. IMO far superior to the other offerings.

beauty...the mask is too clean though and there's something about that makes it look a bit off to me....can't point out what though

Why do I keep thinking this is very bad marketing on Hot Toy's behalf? They should have kept any info on the clothed/masked T-600 from surfacing until the regular T-600's have been out for a while. Who would buy the regular T-600 if this version seems to have everything from the regular AND more? Sure, it'd probably be a bit pricier, but I'm sure it's worth the little extra.

However, I guess it falls down to how limited this "exclusive" item is.

Why do I keep thinking this is very bad marketing on Hot Toy's behalf? They should have kept any info on the clothed/masked T-600 from surfacing until the regular T-600's have been out for a while. Who would buy the regular T-600 if this version seems to have everything from the regular AND more? Sure, it'd probably be a bit pricier, but I'm sure it's worth the little extra.

However, I guess it falls down to how limited this "exclusive" item is.

different feet! He's got boots! Dont underestimate the power of different feet! unless the feet are inserted into those boots...then...I've got nothing.

Ok, I need this. Just going to keep one T600 in my collection and this one's it. I'd like to have more but I only have one T-800 and I think two of these big boys are going to overshadow my BD T-800 and he's so pretteh we dont want that now mr pretteh boy :eek:

*hugs T-800*

Is there anything the regular version has that this doesn't? What about its hands? I notice its wearing gloves and says they're not removable so it doesn't have the articulated fingers ? Are the hands on other endo's removable?

I'd so get this, but I haven't seen the film yet. And as much as I LOVE how this looks... I don't want any figures from films that I hate... lol, so I need to see the film first... dammit :lol

Hhhh.... I think I have to get this one too.
BTW, the eyes look positionable in this pic.
20090623_080ec571f3ae82607cdadvC3i2SysiGZ.jpg

Hhhh.... I think I have to get this one too.
BTW, the eyes look positionable in this pic.

@Facebox: I don't think the eyes are positionable, but the mask is removable. Perhaps the mask moved a bit and that's why the eyes look different in this pic.

The new pics look fantastic - this just became top of the list and potentially releasing Q3 o_O. - my wallet is in the hurt locker but with all the great stuff I've received this year with even better pieces to come before it's end, '09 has been an incredible year collectors! Bring 'em on!

Back