New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably have to get this on Ebay at an inflated price. I have work meeting from 1-5pm and will likely miss the sideshow site on-line ordering, unless any are left when I get out around 5pm. This totally sucks.

im hoping hot toys have made enough of these so everyone can get one, plus surely they will make a load if they know its going to sell, business ethos 101 give people what they want and make more money, the more you sell the more you make

there will be more than enough for everyone although i'm hoping it's kinda limited otherwise it's pretty stupid to call it a limited comic con exclusive edition...

I will probably have to get this on Ebay at an inflated price. I have work meeting from 1-5pm and will likely miss the sideshow site on-line ordering, unless any are left when I get out around 5pm. This totally sucks.

Excuse yourself because of diarrhea around 2 pm.

true but i don't think they will re-release this cap version
I agree (though they have upped edition sizes for con exclusives before based on demand). The point is, "limited edition" means jack squat regarding HT figures. Their "limited edition" 10th anniversary figures were released on the order of 4,000 pieces each. And they weren't even all that popular from a character POV.

Odd that their site keeps going down, IF it's because of the Captain America figure interest, has anyone seen this before?

As an actual SDCC attendee, I will raze Sideshow to the ground if I don't get a chance to order one of these SDCC "exclusive" Cap figures. It's the only "exclusive" I want this year, too.

mine has been working fine and now all of a sudden it has gone down and i cant get onto the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back