New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably end up getting this one... love the look. Figure looks cool already from that small/crappy photo. :rock

2209375uy1br6ni5y688xn.jpg

That look is pretty awesome. I wondered whether HT would do the full USO comic book costume with this release, complete with the fancy red gloves, boots, cowl, etc. But it looks like it's just the "rescue" version with only the comic book top underneath the jacket.

When are they going to make the formal announcements on all these, with full pictorials?

That look is pretty awesome. I wondered whether HT would do the full USO comic book costume with this release, complete with the fancy red gloves, boots, cowl, etc. But it looks like it's just the "rescue" version with only the comic book top underneath the jacket.

When are they going to make the formal announcements on all these, with full pictorials?
Yeah, I expected they would do a 2-in-1 type figure. Still possible, but not looking good. Still a cool figure, though, and this will probably keep the price down. Maybe they were concerned about giving folks a somewhat comic-accurate Cap, then turning around and doing another version for Avengers.

I don't think they'd do the full costume he wore when doing his song and dance routine because it looked bad on purpose, no way even HT could make that suit look cool.

im gonna have to wait and see how the head sculpt comes out, hope it looks like evans

Remember the stand in the first teaser pic said 'rescue and golden age'

Yes but maybe this is the reason they were adamant about recalling that first shot that had both nameplates. Perhaps they realized they jumped the gun on announcing a 2 in 1. Awesome that Red Skull is now confirmed.

Yes but maybe this is the reason they were adamant about recalling that first shot that had both nameplates. Perhaps they realized they jumped the gun on announcing a 2 in 1. Awesome that Red Skull is now confirmed.

Quite possible, I could see USO Cap as one of their con exclusives easy

Nice! Red Skull and the USO version of cap :D To many stuff are comin' gotta save up fast

The Mike: by the way who's that girl on your Sig? That's way more Hotter then Hot Toys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back