New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to make a custom of Captain America Rescue costume but gave up knowing that HT would eventually release this figure.
Here's how far I got.

photo-1.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

:horror THIS IS GREAT LOOKING TAILORING!!!
Keep 'em comin'

I think they may just be waiting on the release of Cap V1.
:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

Man, if they're to include a WWII bike there I can see the price of GR on this one.

Fcourse not.
Price would have been much higher as a just another spectacular external sculpture is not good enough in this case :lol

Thanks for all the nice comments about my WIP custom. I have, however, stopped working on this one. I'm now using the pieces for another custom.

Back on topic.
The USO version wont come with a bike because he only rides the bike when he is in his "hero" costume.
I doubt we'll see anything on this figure until the "Hero" version has been out for a few months. So we could have to wait until the new year.

for me, I could care less if he had the bike. I'm fine with the USO/rescue look. Just include an alternate head so we can stick it on Stark costume. I wanna recreate this

captain-america-marvel-poster-advance-b004w7nyzu.jpg

Just include an alternate head so we can stick it on Stark costume.
I wanna recreate this

Excellent choice :lecture
Though the expression of the alternative sculpt (if it'll be included) must be as close as possible to this look.

for me, I could care less if he had the bike. I'm fine with the USO/rescue look. Just include an alternate head so we can stick it on Stark costume. I wanna recreate this

So...you do care a little bit that he could come with the bike...

I think what you meant to say is that you COULDN'T care less if he had the bike.

Hoo boy, I'm excited for this figure, even more excited than I am for the Cap that's already coming out, and that's saying something! The "rescue" costume just captures the flavor of WWII-era Cap from the comics so well; I only wish the "Avengers" Cap outfit was designed this well.

You're good. It was removed at HT's request. Prepare that yours may as well be removed in the near future. HT's got all fussy about this coming out by HTC.

I remember something about removing the "leaked" pic showing a bit of the figure (I think), but now HT want the actual teaser removed? Is that a first for HT?

I think all pics were deleted as a precaution. HT lurks quite a bit and I'm sure Dave doesn't want to go pissing anyone off. Captain America seems to be on tap to ship in November so I have a feeling we'll see folks getting him in hand by the end of this month, so I have a feel the USO version will be fully premiered by around Thanksgiving.

I think all pics were deleted as a precaution. HT lurks quite a bit and I'm sure Dave doesn't want to go pissing anyone off. Captain America seems to be on tap to ship in November so I have a feeling we'll see folks getting him in hand by the end of this month, so I have a feel the USO version will be fully premiered by around Thanksgiving.

Great news, but I'd much rather have a Red Skull announcement/reveal first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back