new here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuRneR

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:wave hello, mikes the name. New here so I thought I better say hi. I have been collecting since May last year, mainly Iron Man and Batman hot toys. I used to collect hasbro star wars until it became more and more difficult and expensive to buy in the uk. Will hopefully figure out how to post some pics of my collection soon.:peace

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Mike! :duff
wavesmile.gif

:wave hello, mikes the name. New here so I thought I better say hi. I have been collecting since May last year, mainly Iron Man and Batman hot toys. I used to collect hasbro star wars until it became more and more difficult and expensive to buy in the uk. Will hopefully figure out how to post some pics of my collection soon.:peace

Welcome. If you are looking for a good picture hosting site I always suggest Minus.com. Its as easy as making a account. Once thats done you simply highlight and drag the pic(s) on your computer to the minus webpage and drop em. They will then upload. After that just click on the picture you want to upload and copy and paste the forum url link at the bottom, into your post here. Any questions just PM me.

Welcome. If you are looking for a good picture hosting site I always suggest Minus.com. Its as easy as making a account. Once thats done you simply highlight and drag the pic(s) on your computer to the minus webpage and drop em. They will then upload. After that just click on the picture you want to upload and copy and paste the forum url link at the bottom, into your post here. Any questions just PM me.

Thanks man, must admit I'm a bit of a noob with uploading pics etc :gah:

Back