New Harry Potter Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the trailer on the big screen in front of Corpse Bride. Much more impressive, I don't think I've been looking forward to a HP movie before as much as I am this one.

But what's with Dumbledore calling the French school "Bow buttons?" I've always heard it in my mind (and in audiobooks) as "beau baton". Shouldn't Michael Gambon know better? Or maybe that's the joke. :dunno

Buttmunch said:
Darth Waller, where did you see the pic of You Know Who? All I've seen of him is the bit in the trailer (and it doesn't show much).

Not sure if this is the one Darth Waller is referring to, but Azog had a link a while back.

Azog's You Know Who link

Darklord Dave said:
But what's with Dumbledore calling the French school "Bow buttons?" I've always heard it in my mind (and in audiobooks) as "beau baton". Shouldn't Michael Gambon know better? Or maybe that's the joke. :dunno

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the trailer. I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

Here are a couple pictures pulled from the trailer:

EDIT:sorry links weren't working....

The pic from Azgog's looks photoshopped to me. Not legit.

Last edited:
Mutant Enemy, your picks are working. The pic on Azog doesn't look real. It looks like a photo shopped white Ralph with red eyes on Darth Maul.

With apologies to ME - here's his capture of Voldie from the Yurp trailer. The other pic is obviously fake - that Ralph is too human looking.
normal_gof-hqtrailer462.jpg

Back