New guy saying hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppJax

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been a collector of all things awesome for years now. Up until now I have not owned any sideshow merchandise, but I have recently hit a wall in my collecting. I have stuck mainly to Figuarts, Figma, and other 1:12 scale figures. I recently decided to step up the quality of items that I collect and start purchasing the items that I have lusted over for years, Hot Toys. I found this forum in a quest to learn more about these wonderful products. I really look forward to learning from the more experienced Sideshow collectors. I just recently began my collection with The Amazing Spider-Man, Tony Stark the mechanic, and The Wolverine figures. They have yet to arrive as I just made these purchases within the past few days. I am very excited to see if these figures are as amazing as I expect them to be. In conclusion, I say hello and ask forgiveness for any newbie mistakes that I may make in the future. Thanks for reading.

86202-Leonardo-DiCaprio-head-nod-gif-tRsf.gif

Welcome! Make a plan for your collection now and stick to it. Maybe you can show the discipline most of us wish we had. ;)

Back