New guy from Belgium! (bet there aren't too many of those around here..)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmaster

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everybody

My name is Niels (pronounce [Neil + s]) and I live in tiny Belgium, Europe.
Long time lurker (for over a year I guess), but I finally registered to the forums.
I'm an avid 12" collector. Have a lot of 1/6 Star wars, LOTR ('sigh'), Highlander, Ignite Ninja, ... figures, as well as an entire Masters of the Universe collection.

So, that's me, c u guys later

Hey Niels, welcome to da Freak Show :D

It's always good to have another Belgian on board.

En je bent heus niet de enige hier hoor, we zijn goed vertegenwoordigd :banana

Have fun!

Hey Niels, welcome to da Freak Show :D

It's always good to have another Belgian on board.

En je bent heus niet de enige hier hoor, we zijn goed vertegenwoordigd :banana

Have fun!

Allright thanks!!:)
On the He-Man forum, there's only a handful of us....
Looking forward to meet some people with the same interests... Most of my friends think my collections are nerdy...:(

Looking forward to meet some people with the same interests... Most of my friends think my collections are nerdy...:(

As long as your friends don't call your stuff 'dolls', they're ok :lol

Ahhh yes....the land of the Muscles from Brussels himself... JCVD! It is an honor to have all u Belgians on here!!!
And I love ur chocolate too!!:D

Ur friends suck!! We're ur real friends!!!

Welkom Niels!!! :wave

Aww...look at u talking all Dutch and shat! Kinda sexy actually...:naughty

Ahhh yes....the land of the Muscles from Brussels himself... JCVD! It is an honor to have all u Belgians on here!!!

Wow, Thank you Bamboota for your kind words! You make me feel right at home :) I feel like made some friends already :blissy

I actually had the honor to meet Jean-Claude in real life last year in Belgium :d

Wow, Thank you Bamboota for your kind words! You make me feel right at home :) I feel like made some friends already :blissy

I actually had the honor to meet Jean-Claude in real life last year in Belgium :d

Wha..wha..wha..WHAT!!! That's awesome!!! U should go and say that in the Seven Seagl thread in the Movies section!!! U'll be a hit!!!

Back