NEW Gentle Giant Hellboy stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
OMG

dsc9782qi8.jpg

dsc9783cb1.jpg

dsc9789wa1.jpg

dsc9796gr9.jpg

dsc9802ol2.jpg

dsc9801rq8.jpg

Sweet! :rock :rock I already pre-ordered the bust of the Prince guy.....that statue of the angel/creature thing looks f'n amazing!!! May need to get that as well.....:drool

c'mon Sideshow.
Dont make me buy GG.
.. BRING IT!!

I hear ya.....I can't believe they haven't announced more releases from this line yet.....unless they are saving them all for SDCC?? That's cutting it pretty close to the movie release date, imo. I hope they announce something soon......statue or figure wise.

The closer we get to the movie, the more I think we won't get actual figures from Sideshow. Just Mezco distributed ones. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm only getting the Prince bust.............................cause he's sexy. :D :eek: :drool :lol

I always like your busts. :lol

The closer we get to the movie, the more I think we won't get actual figures from Sideshow. Just Mezco distributed ones. I hope I'm wrong.

I always like your busts. :lol
:rock :rock :lol :lol

I hope you are wrong as well.....but as time passes I do find myself wondering.....I'd be a bit bummed if all we get are 1:1 replicas/busts from SSC.....as I'm only planning on getting the Samaritan...but I would love more statues......It may be Gentle Giant for me. I'm really liking the Prince mini-bust....the scale is a bit smaller than the other pieces I have in my collection...but I f'n love this character and I'll take him any way I can...........get your mind out of the gutter boys! :lol :lol

Damn she beat me to it!

I've been after this fella for awhile now..........:drool :drool :drool

Some cool looking stuff coming from GG... but still me wants to see what Sideshow will have.

Overall really like the Angel of Death piece, but he doesn't look quite as alive as the film version. Maybe its that his overall finish is very matte.

I said this over in the NY Con thread but I'll repeat myself:

ANGEL OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Why though did it have to be GG? :monkey2 Just when I thought that I was through with GG completely. :(

I was really hoping that SS would be releasing product like this.

I must admit that these prototypes look really good. I only hope GG QC is able to produce this kind of quality.

Back