Statue New Gaming Heads 1/4 scale Mass Effect Statue - Tali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ex-Parrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
pro_big.jpg

Tali is up on Gaming Heads website, ready for ordering.

Looks pretty good to me, though I wish they had used a shinier, more reflective sheen for the face mask.

Considering this is my favorite video game trilogy of all time, It's a no brainer. I have all 3 announced exclusives ordered so far. I hope they get to redo Sheppard and do a Fem Sheppard as well. I ended up cancelling the Sideshow Sheppard a couple of years ago because he looked so disappointing.

Here is hoping we get Jack or Legion next.

This is awesome news! I'm hoping that we get wrex or grunt announcement next.... please make it happen GH [emoji3]

Man these look great!!!

Now I really have to focus my collection. I will probably cut off any Marvel pieces and just do this. They look fantastic! I want an Ashley or Miranda, that way we don't have to hear nagging voices :lol

Preordered the exclusive right away! I am concerned though about possible paint app issues, the pattern on the clothing is gonna be tough to paint.

Pre ordered!!!

This looks so awesome. I've been waiting for gaming heads to make a Tali statue after they announced Garrus and Liara. Can't wait!

Rather sad that I don't have room for these, but I just don't. They're doing great work so far though, hopefully the finished versions will live up to expectations.

Mind you, if they keep going and a Mordin or Thane or FemShep gets made, that might just break my resolve. Especially if Garrus turns out well.

That fabric looks real, I wonder if there going to use Mix Media with this one? If not wow, that's some awesome sculpting to make it look like fabric..

Can't decide if I should...

1) Is there any penalty whatsoever to pre-ordering now and canceling 6months later?
2) Have Gaming Heads' previous offerings been any good in terms of QC?

Can't decide if I should...

1) Is there any penalty whatsoever to pre-ordering now and canceling 6months later?

Gaming Heads don't require a non-refundable deposit, so there's absolutely no penalty for cancelling before it ships.

2) Have Gaming Heads' previous offerings been any good in terms of QC?

I only have their Jak & Daxter statue but the quality on that is excellent. Paint app is pretty much perfect. If the ME statues arrive with the same level of quality I'll be very happy.

If you're on a payment plan then there is a penalty ($20 I think) for each payment that has been made, in order to cover costs.

If your payment plan hasn't actually started yet (i.e. you haven't made any payments), or you pre-ordered with intent to pay upon release, then there is no penalty from cancelling.

Back