New futurama! Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kinda ridiculous that we've had to wait this long to get the Planet Express crew, and with Toynami's asinine release methods, it's ridiculous that it'll probably be 16 months more before we actually do have all the PE crew...but I'm happy they're coming. And they look good, I particularly like the 'nice old lady shell' that comes with Mom, very nice touch.

I still don't understand why the last wave was entirely minor characters and rehashes of ones that had already been released. Calculon was the only one I was remotely interested in.

I still don't understand why the last wave was entirely minor characters and rehashes of ones that had already been released. Calculon was the only one I was remotely interested in.

Guess they wanted to try and play it safe... probably almost killed the line.

Although I've only ever seen about half of the released figures so far.

I can't wait to have them all...but another Bender? There are Many other characters to choose from...but oh well, we'll see

Yeah, too many benders are a pain especially when you have to buy all of the figures to complete the build a robot.

Cool that Amy and Hermes are going to be released. Futurama was\is by far the best cartoon show I have ever watched. It blows The Simpsons out of the water.
These are a definate purchase.

Hell Yeah!!! :rock :rock :rock

So glad I was able to score my Series 1 set and for a great price, thanks to very kind board member's help! I was looking at paying upwards of $100 each for Fry and Zoidberg and was able to get all four for a little more than that!! :woo

Paging ill. Paging ill. :D
I'm here now bud and I'm excited!! :D

Glad to hear you got them. They might become more popular once people realize the line is continuing.

Back