New Full Length Return of the Living Dead Documentary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about damn time they did something like this. That film doesn't nearly get the mentions it should. It's not the best film, but I challenge someone to find a more fun zombie flick.

Oh man, I'm in. Ordered!!! And you get a cool little poster signed by some of the cast if you order from them. Thanks for the link bud. :hi5:

btw...I bought this book that was released a few months ago, and it was chock full of behind the scenes pictures and awesome set stories. Read it from cover to cover.

rotld1.jpg

Oh man, I'm in. Ordered!!! And you get a cool little poster signed by some of the cast if you order from them. Thanks for the link bud. :hi5:

btw...I bought this book that was released a few months ago, and it was chock full of behind the scenes pictures and awesome set stories. Read it from cover to cover.

rotld1.jpg

That's awesome!! I've gotta get that.

rotld1.jpg

That's awesome!! I've gotta get that.

Trust me, if your any kind of Return of the Living Dead fan, this is the ultimate book to have. Its AWESOME!!!

Now I can't wait too see this new ROTLD DVD. :yess:

Back