New Free Digital Hobby Magazine Released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barleymow64

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
The Action Figure Resource Magazine is the world’s first free 50 plus page, full color, digital magazine dedicated to the hobby of collecting Action Figures.

Collectors will learn how to save money buying, storing, cleaning, protecting and valuing their action figures, as well as the secret places that are often used to hide rare figures in stores and shops.

Each issue will also feature reviews, previews, news, vintage figures, interviews, competitions and the Action Figure Resource checklists and price guides consisting of more than 10,000 action figures.

The hobby of collecting Action figures is becoming increasingly popular among both young and mature collectors but currently there are no magazines dedicated to this hobby, therefore the Action Figure Resource Magazine fills a much needed gap in the market.

The first issue, released in Oct 2012, and all current issues are available for download FREE at:

https://www.mcfarlanes-figures.com/action-figure-resource-magazine.html

Only had a quick browse through this but it looks interesting - seems like a good balance between diversity of information and detail. The 'Mystery Shopper' section is a nice innovation. I look forward to reading it more thoroughly when I have the time. Well done on getting this going :clap

:)

Many thanks, I would love to hear any further feedback once you've had time to to read it more thoroughly.

From the next issue (Dec) there will be checklists and price guides published. Also trade interviews, site reviews and other special features.

I also want to have a section dedicated to Customizing figures, so if any one is interested in writing this section, or knows someone who may be, (you will receive full credit and branding within the mag) please let me know.

Back