New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least the McFarlane/Mezco/NECA is cheaper. But you pay for ____ and you get ____ in return.

They're fun to fidget with and great detourants to toss the munchkins when they're grabbing for the collectibles though. :lol

BTW, YOU talk out of your ass? :pfft:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdIdpJe2pdI"]‪Jim Carrey Ass‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm looking forward to the NECA Freddy's. I don't give a **** if something is high-end or not, if I like it, I buy it. End of story.

I'm looking forward to the NECA Freddy's. I don't give a **** if something is high-end or not, if I like it, I buy it. End of story.

These NECA Freddy's do look really good. I think if they were selling the Diorama though, It would seal the deal and be my 1st 7" figures.

Yeah i actually love the NECA figures, i mean Nam pretty much nailed it, I dont have kids, but there great to just have around to mess with and put around the desk for decorations and what not.
I mean for the prices there not bad little figures. I usually stash 1 or 2 at work as well to just have around during down time or when my mind just isnt in it, i pick up a predator or a jason and just put them in different poses and what not.

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

Bashing other companies for the sake of pedistaling kiddie toys is exactly why you end up dealing with this type of thing. I have NECA, Mezco and McFarlane pieces as well, but I'm not going to put down other companies to make them seem more than what they are. At the end of the day, they're mass marketed, disposable kiddie garbage, not high-end limited edition collectibles. :huh

Yeah, I don't want to rack up credit card bills on $300 collectibles. You're totally right. Nobody brought up anything being high end except you. I was talking about 7" scale. This thread is for the NECA Freddy figs. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't want to rack up credit card bills on $300 collectibles. You're totally right. Nobody brought up anything being high end except you. I was talking about 7" scale. This thread is for the NECA Freddy figs. Get over yourself.

Really...

I don't know but they were the last true single Freddies to be released that aren't Mezco, in a box set, or SDCC exclusive. NECA always does a better job imo.

*waits for typical SF responses*

Must've been someone else who logged into your account and made that post then, right? They're good for what they are, but dissing other companies to pedestal cheap kiddy toys is shameless.

*waits for typical NECA apologist response*​

Must've been someone else who logged into your account and made that post then, right? They're good for what they are, but dissing other companies to pedestal cheap kiddy toys is shameless.

*waits for typical NECA apologist response*​

I was talking about the FvJ box set NECA released as well as the SDCC exclusive they also have. Perhaps I should have made it clearer, but I'm not apologizing.

I own alot of Neca figures and I like them. But people try and put sideshow and hot toys down due to their love of neca and that's where the arguements start. It's like nam said...

At the end of the day, they're mass marketed, disposable kiddie garbage, not high-end limited edition collectibles. :huh

These Neca Freddys are pretty nice and i love the attention to the difference in make-up and clothes, even the rips and everything. Been calling around in hopes to grab them soon.

About the arguments, it's not worth it. I like going on these forums to read what everybody says about different things. I love hearing all the different view points, but the fighting is annoying. The last 4 pages of this thread have been mainly arguments lol. All I am saying is give peace a chance! lol

Let's see if I can make more musical references:

Sideshow, get on the peace train.

I knew I had one more ;)

Felt like busting out the freddy collection for whatever reason :lol

Here's the NECA lineup:

necafreddycollection.jpg

Oh wait.. forgot Surgeon Freddy!! Will have to sneak him in there...

edit: :lol ..nvmd, that's Mezco..

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll try to get some up of the whole 7" Freddy collection soon. I actually really like the Mezco & McFarlane ones too..

Back