New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quit the 7" collecting a while ago, but I can see myself getting these.

Word is that NECA recently switched factories in China, and the new one is more capable of achieving this level of detail. Just look at the production pics of the 1/4 Predator.

NECA's stepping up, and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good stuff from them.

Yeah this is what im talking about. I too have stopped pretty much with the 7" figure, but at the same time it doesnt stop me from picking up one or 2 here and there if they look good.

I missed Freddy the first time they released him, so will be picking up at least one of these. Lookin' great so far.

Fyi, just realized the Chest of Souls isn't as relevant in 3 as it is in 4. I need to rewatch to be sure.

https://movies.ign.com/articles/108/1086089p7.html

And again, I can't buy $200 figs every week, I love 7" figures. They're cheaper and I can have more of them. Stop comparing and focus on the figures at hand. What if____ and but this version is____ doesn't work. It's not, so just deal with it.

Last edited:
Yes but in P.3 he tears it open in the boiler room when everyone shows up at the end to rescue Joey. It's just to show them that when they die he gets their souls. But he's killed when they finish the burial and place the crucifix on his head so this is correct.

In P.4 the chest plays a part in his death, the souls help to pull him apart and then are released.

Yeah I just realized this after re-watching it, thanks :)

Wonder what they'll do for a part 4 version if these sell well though? A Krueger with Tom Cruise sunglasses?

Why I thought these look like 12" figs:thud:...I'm out, don't collect 7" figures...To bad, these were really nice head sculpts and could pissibly been kit bashed.

I just got out of collecting 7" figures and went to 1:6 scale, but these do look really good. Didnt know NECA had the license back for Nightmare.

These look amazing!!! Any word on a release date? I really want these but I dont trust Neca. It seems like they always drop the ball and never release the stuff they say they are gonna release.

In pt 4 when the souls tear him apart and you see the girl with the boobies in his chest :hi5:

I really like that stretched arm Freddy and the skull face as well. I'll
have to see these up close.

Yeah Im thinking release of late summer or maybe fall.

In pt 4 when the souls tear him apart and you see the girl with the boobies in his chest :hi5:

Yeah Im thinking release of late summer or maybe fall.

little bit of trivia, but the girl in the chest was 80's scream queen Linnea Quigley. Her boyfriend at the time was the make up / special effect guy

Someone needs a girlfriend, or any friend for that matter. Also, that 18" Leatherface and Freddy were not Neca.

Back