New Freak board theme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teasinghurtsbig.jpg

I used to get a yellowish, light green background, then every once in awhile I'd get green horizonal stripes, which I'm getting now. That's the only thing that has ever changed for me. I hope the green stripes stay for good.

Yeah, everytime I've checked today it's been the same old style..anyone have a screen grab of the new style?

lol, the new one was only up for like 2 minute intervals. pretty sure they must have been testing it, cause most of the links didn't even work.

I missed the changes too.

I also have the green horizontal stripes. I haven't had the beige w/ pinstripes in quite awhile. Weird.

Edit: Really weird, I clicked post and the beige w/ pinstripes came back...

I have green stripes and I can only see 2 figures on each side of Mort in the banner but on the "new" site I saw Rocketeer on the far right so it would be nice to see them all.

I also have the green horizontal stripes. I haven't had the beige w/ pinstripes in quite awhile. Weird.

It still goes back and forth with me. Always has. I'm sure any new theme will do the same. I have yet to see the new one. I like the green stripes but usually get the beige background.

I have green stripes and I can only see 2 figures on each side of Mort in the banner but on the "new" site I saw Rocketeer on the far right so it would be nice to see them all.

That's all I've ever seen, no Rocketeer. Might be a new banner to go along with the new theme.

Explorer 8 is messed up. That's why you see the all green.

who in their sane mind uses IE8 anyway? :lol

Apparently I do. :confused: :lol I know so little about computers its not even funny. Plus, I try to avoid downloading anything on my computer because if I do and I have a problem tech support says its a software problem and wants to charge me. Although I suppose that shouldn't be a concern since the warranty is up... So if I wanted to update or whatever how would I go about doing this?

Back