Statue New Frank Frazetta Barbarian 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders are up, new website is active
ES of 100 is set
The first 100 will get the exclusive Fine art print of the original Frazetta Barbarian print

ORDER Page:
ARH Studios

The price of the statue itself I don't have much of an issue with, providing it turns out well, but $220 US estimated shipping cost to Australia is a bit of a bitter pill. I mean I expected shipping to be quite costly on this, but even so that still seems quite high to me, based on my own collecting and importing experiences over the years...

Think I'll hold off for now, see if any other options become available. I will be buying it, just not convinced that going direct is my best bet right now.

Why does it quote $80 for shipping just to the US CA lol... that's kinda a lot. I better see a box that's like 45x45x45 for the outer box include foam corners protecting an inner art box and weigh about 70lbs then

Is there anyway to know for sure if you get the EX before ordering? Also do you guys plan to release a version without the girl and if so will that version also come with the art print?

And I'm out! :D
$1000+ to get this to Australia?
I just got a deal on the Sideshow Rage of the Undying PF and got that for $550 and I like it better (not a shot at ARH though as they interpreted Frazetta's pic perfectly)

I'm still interested in the bronze version but based on the pricing here, not sure what that could possibly cost!

Nice statue though and I look forward to seeing pics here.

I just got a deal on the Sideshow Rage of the Undying PF and got that for $550 and I like it better (not a shot at ARH though as they interpreted Frazetta's pic perfectly)

I'm still interested in the bronze version but based on the pricing here, not sure what that could possibly cost!

were they not shipping strait from china to down under ?

were they not shipping strait from china to down under ?

YES I can do that for him!
Cost of shipping are a bit less too direct from China, its an exception to the rule but can be done with some coordination.

Why does it quote $80 for shipping just to the US CA lol... that's kinda a lot. I better see a box that's like 45x45x45 for the outer box include foam corners protecting an inner art box and weigh about 70lbs then

Its two boxes thats why, the base , girl and Barbarian all 1:4 so yes it will be about right.

solo barb is available now, though I'd get the regular ><

not to arh though: the description still mentions the axe on the base though I think it's gone now ><

YES I can do that for him!
Cost of shipping are a bit less too direct from China, its an exception to the rule but can be done with some coordination.
Just saw this, thanks for the kind offer.
I think I'm out for Barbarian but my preorder is in for the Achilles EX !

Thanks. Hoping for a little more insulation from ARH than they provide though. Wish BBTS had the Barbarian.

This is sold out and I missed out. If anyone decides they don't want their order please message me and I'll purchase.

Back