New Fellowship PF on tonight's Newsletter ?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard Kool-Aid Man PF may be announced too. *crossing fingers*

"Oooooooooh Yeeaaaah!"
km_picture_new.jpg

Please don't get my hopes up.

From all I've heard, niether of the two in work were a Fellowship member :monkey3

I seriously doubt it. I have gotten my hopes up so many times only to be let down. So I find that having no expectations is safe for me.

c4_1_b.JPG

Darth Loki said:
What the F@CK else is new? :pow

Look on the bright side. It's probably a good thing with all this money some of us are spending on Marvel lately.

What other Sideshow lines suffer similar grotesque waiting periods in between releases....I mean ok I love Star Wars, but why does LOTR get the trunk forget the backseat!!!

Enough already sideshow....if this line dies you we all know why and its not for lack of support.

:confused:

Vizcad said:
What other Sideshow lines suffer similar grotesque waiting periods in between releases....I mean ok I love Star Wars, but why does LOTR get the trunk forget the backseat!!!

Enough already sideshow....if this line dies you we all know why and its not for lack of support.

:confused:

frodo PF has to sell out first before there is another announced....that's what i heard. :cool:

gambit said:
lets sell your #8's to me for 50 % more of the retail price plus I will pay fedex shipment and I will be your best friend's from now on :)
I would take this offer- you guys can always get different numbers.:monkey3

The overly long waiting for a new LOTR PF is getting so ridiculous at this point. I don't know what SS are doing, but I think they really timed these badly (whether it be from the conceptual stage to production) The timing should be far more constant, the only thing they're doing with these waits are just losing collectors interest. The next one may look brilliant, but Im still unimpressed with the way the lines been handled. I know SW is a money maker, but they're really losing interest from collectors of OTHER lines and interests, with so many SW announcements and a few others here and there.

Back