New EFX saber reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look really cheap...much cheaper than MR's attempt at a cheaper replica with their CE line.....then again it might just be the pictures. I'm interested only in the Luke v2 so I can have something on my desk for work but this isn't what I had in mind. I'll have to wait to see in hand pics before actually buying.

look nice but i'm no expert. i'd definitely be interested in a dooku and i'd happily buy a few of these for the price of one MR piece.

Without getting out my MR Ep 3 Obi-Wan hilt and having the ability to really compare it to this, I don't see any blatant signs that one is lesser than the other. I think some of these will do just fine.

I think that we'll see some pretty in depth reviews on this once people get the two together.

I'm fine with lesser materials and all, my interest in prop replicas is just to have something that pretty much looks like what was used in the movie. As long as the item doesn't break down, cheap materials are fine as long as it looks right. I did a lot of studying of replicas of the Rambo knives when I bought mine and the ones I got weren't best of the best but they look like the props from the movie without breaking out the ruler to judge everything down to the smallest measurement. Same with these sabers, as long as they look very close to the screen props, that's enough for me.

:monkey4 Yes.

These look really cheap...much cheaper than MR's attempt at a cheaper replica with their CE line.....then again it might just be the pictures. I'm interested only in the Luke v2 so I can have something on my desk for work but this isn't what I had in mind. I'll have to wait to see in hand pics before actually buying.

Eh, version 2 is cool. OK, anyone know of a place that is selling these on the cheap? Also does eF/X do wholesale now?

Im liking the look of these for the price. I used to collect a few MR LE sabers. As great as they look for 3 bills they bored me a little. For $100 these seem to fit my budget better.

Redfordfilms.com has them w/ free shipping. That's a pretty good deal.

Id be getting the Luke V2 if it was the pristine version. Hoping for a Vader ROTJ stunt saber.

I'm not counting on it, but I'd love to see them make this version of Luke's ROTJ saber. This Luke, TPM/AOTC Obi-Wan and Maul full are my favorite saber hilts that I don't have, the only one I do have is ROTS Obi-Wan.

mr-lukerotjsaber1.jpg

Just a shame that it takes eFX years to release any product. *sigh*

Back