New DST Phoenix Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjread

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it's not SS, but until they get off their lazy butts (I know they're not really being lazy) and do a GREAT Phoenix Dio or PF this is what we've got. It will stand 12" high...which is a little short IMO. I like the sculpt much better than Bowen's, particularly the face.

main.jpg

_resources_product_debut_jeangrey_0.jpg

not liking that emotionless face at all. It just doesn't match up with her pose.

I like this one over the bowen version as well. On occasion DST really hits one out of the park. And this is one of those occasions imo.

This is almost completely set up for her to be given a Dark Phoenix variant with angry eyes and a Phoenix behind her.....what size will she be in?

Never has a Marvel item tempted me before........

Jean Grey is my single favorite marvel character ever. Will I be able to resist that horrible Marvel bug? But it's so sublimely beautiful...........

Whoa. This is definitely a Phoenix which can rivals BD's and a + for DST for the amount of other statues they've produced in the past. Beautifully painted too. The eyes really mesmerises. Can't wait

The Mike said:
This is almost completely set up for her to be given a Dark Phoenix variant with angry eyes and a Phoenix behind her.....what size will she be in?

I hope they do a Dark Phoenix...but PLEASE no Phoenix behind her...that would make it look like their movie dio and that looks like CRAP.

BTW...it will be 12" high.

Hmm, does anyone know what picture this was based on?

It seems like the body from this cover complete with water base:

3626-47397-1-classic-x-men_400.jpg

And the head from this cover:

3626-47424-1-classic-x-men_400.jpg

Back