New Dooku & Obi-Wan Force FX lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get Dooku's eventually, but its going to ahve to wait awhile. I'm glad these aren't limited.

Unfortunately, some FX hilys don't look as good as the plain 1:1 props, particually ones like ROTJ Luke and ROTS Obi-Wan where they have the really thin pipe going into the emitter that has to be widened. ROTS Anakin, Darth Maul and ESB Vader are the closest to original look of the ones I own. Thankfully AOTC Obi-Wan looks pretty close, I missed that in regular 1:1 and unless eFX does it, this'll be as close as I get, my favorite PT saber design.

yeah that's been an issue for me as well. never liked the inaccurate proportions of the obiwan fx saber. but i love the anakin one. somehow, i prefer it over the master replicas props. have even contemplated removing the blade, so i can display it with just the hilt. wonder if anyone here's tried doing that...

yeah that's been an issue for me as well. never liked the inaccurate proportions of the obiwan fx saber. but i love the anakin one. somehow, i prefer it over the master replicas props. have even contemplated removing the blade, so i can display it with just the hilt. wonder if anyone here's tried doing that...

I have seen people display the hilts of broken FX sabers and they look good i guess, just one thing with the Anakin ROTS FX saber is, i noticed some people complaining about the chrome finnish wearing off after time from handling and starts to reveal a bronze colour.

It don't really look like they had to enlarge the hilt that much for the electronics on Tyranus's that much. (compared to other hilts)

attachment.php

I like mine more :naughty
dooku4.jpg

I have seen people display the hilts of broken FX sabers and they look good i guess, just one thing with the Anakin ROTS FX saber is, i noticed some people complaining about the chrome finnish wearing off after time from handling and starts to reveal a bronze colour.

whaaaat? :horror holy crap, good thing i only use mine for display purposes.

i quite like the hilt design of qui-gon's saber. especially the row of deep ridges, seems like it would provide a better grip compared to the others...

i quite like the hilt design of qui-gon's saber. especially the row of deep ridges, seems like it would provide a better grip compared to the others...

yeah, what's not to love about this design?
lightsaber-display-qui-obi.jpg

I would've assumed they would've made him by now. I bought the Vader one around the time it first came out so I hope they're still making them so they could release a Qui Gon one,

Ironically it's the design that has probably kept it from being made into FX by now.

I would be difficult to fit the electronics and battery pack into the grip area while still keeping the relative design and size of the grip area.

Ironically it's the design that has probably kept it from being made into FX by now.

I would be difficult to fit the electronics and battery pack into the grip area while still keeping the relative design and size of the grip area.

:lecture They would probably have to make those grooves a little shorter for it to work.

rotj saber has been known as the rarest blade in the fx series, but seriously after hunting for alot of other sabers, i find them being listed for sale pretty much any other day.

I found the Luke v2 FX saber on ebay for retail well after it was selling through regular chanels.

Lukes ROTJ green saber has started coming up loads on the bay lately, and for a good price.
It went right up recently, but is becoming more affordable, one of the best lit up sabers, by far the brightest.

Back