New Doctor Who 1/6 Figures Unveilled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still no pics of the 12" Dalek Thay - I'm hoping that's 12" scale - but I'm not holding my breath. WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A 1/6TH DALEK?

I haven't seen any of series 3 yet so I have no idea how this Sec hybrid comes about, but I'm definitely getting this doll just because it's so f'ing bizarre.

Does Sec actually get turned into that? :rotfl

Last edited:
Never heard of the Sec/Human Hybrid guy but looks weird enough that I'll pick one up! Yea, they finally make a Dalek!
I can't wait till July 6th!!!!!

TheObsoleteMan said:
I haven't seen any of series 3 yet so I have no idea how this Sec hybrid comes about, but I'm definitely getting this doll just because it's so f'ing bizarre.

Does Sec actually get turned into that? :rotfl

Yeah it's from episode 4 and 5 in season three, the Daleks invade Manhatten and decide they need to evolve.

I can't really tell you much more without spoiling it, but it's a great two parter and one to look out for when season three airs.

screamingmetal said:
Never heard of the Sec/Human Hybrid guy but looks weird enough that I'll pick one up! Yea, they finally make a Dalek!
I can't wait till July 6th!!!!!

Yeah, the human/Hybrid design is one of the cooler parts of the two-parter.

gdb said:
Yeah, the human/Hybrid design is one of the cooler parts of the two-parter.

Really? I didn't think too highly of the design. Just looked to ood to me, I mean odd (hahaha, that was a terrible joke). Anyway, I hope now that we get some statue angels from Blink, they were freaking me out. I hate creepy statues. I always had a phobia that they were going to come alive, but now that just reinforced it......

Blink was one of the best episodes yet... and the doc was hardly in it! And yes... those angels we well creepy!

Those are the 6" versions though, I think BBTS also have most of the new 1/6scale figures available to preorder.

They'll no doubt get Human Hybrid Sec and Dalek Thay as well, they've picked up almost all the Doctor Who stuff so far:D

Back