New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Grievous today. One of my favorites of the group despite being one of my least favorite characters. His box is about 50% wider than the other characters' boxes. Really nice looking figure. I keep all of mine in box so great for display purposes! It was the last one in the store when I got there at 5pm. They said they got 8. Whereas for the other characters they got 12. 5 people were in line this morning for the raffle. Glad I got him!

Does he have four sabers?

I just got every figure save Maul and Phasma, think those two will come back in stock? Also need to look for Grevious.

Grevious Available at French Disneystore :wink1:

411034343405-1.jpg 411034343405.jpg 411034343405-2.jpg

Anybody on here that got him take pictures with any other elite figures? I'd like to see how he compares in size.. Thanks :wave

Yes he comes with four but his hands are a little too open so its hard to grip... but if you are leaving him in a box it doesn't matter.
He his very impressive to look at! I always double all my collectibles so I'm glad I got one in the lottery pull because you can only
buy one online at Disney.com Honestly if you are thinking about it... stop thinking and go buy one before they sell out!!

I have seen comments about putting the hands in warm water so they can be closed tighter... be warned! these cant be molded like that!
they are actual digits

Yes he comes with four but his hands are a little too open so its hard to grip... but if you are leaving him in a box it doesn't matter.
He his very impressive to look at! I always double all my collectibles so I'm glad I got one in the lottery pull because you can only
buy one online at Disney.com Honestly if you are thinking about it... stop thinking and go buy one before they sell out!!

I have seen comments about putting the hands in warm water so they can be closed tighter... be warned! these cant be molded like that!
they are actual digits

I'm keeping mine in box. Is he entirely metal? Is his cape metal?

I am not a fan of the Grevious figure. I'm very happy with Maul, Rey, and Phasma but I ended up returning Grevious. He just can't stand properly or wear his cape right or pose his arms in a way that I like. I'm sure I could futz with him in a way where he would look good, but he's just not up to my standards. Shame. I was looking forward to him.

I am not a fan of the Grevious figure. I'm very happy with Maul, Rey, and Phasma but I ended up returning Grevious. He just can't stand properly or wear his cape right or pose his arms in a way that I like. I'm sure I could futz with him in a way where he would look good, but he's just not up to my standards. Shame. I was looking forward to him.

Are you serious..they really need to take these off of production and fix the aesthetics with these. Either that or cut the retail price.

Unbelievable :gah:

Are you serious..they really need to take these off of production and fix the aesthetics with these. Either that or cut the retail price.

Unbelievable :gah:

These figures remind me a lot of the NECA Predators and the problems they used to have: poor QC, minimal articulation, and a clear prioritizing of how good the figures look in package so that they have a wow factor in the store -- not to mention their supply problems. I suspect it's all done to keep the cost down so that Disney's mid-management can all boast of minimizing risk and show a profit.

But there's no denying how good the good ones look on the shelf. Their strengths are very strong. I suspect that with time and the line's success, the weaknesses will diminish.

Yea if you look him up on you tube there's a great detailed unboxing of him. I own the sideshow version of the General and by no means would I even dare compare Disney's Elite series to that. I already made a full commitment to complete this set knowing there will be posing issues! a lot of people complain about the screws in the back ( who poses figures showing their backs anyway ) and not being able to pose these guys in action type poses. A lot of people still don't get these are a lot like statues and they should be posed like so. These figures are made of die cast! what did you expect?? did you think these top heavy figures would do everything you want?? They are toy/collectibles and you shouldn't expect huge things out of these. after a couple of huffs and puffs I realized these are $25 and If I want perfection I'll go buy a $225 Kylo Ren on sideshow or a flametrooper! whatever fits you're fancy. I think you guys know what I mean! or just be patient and I'm sure kotobukiya will have some awesome bad ass stuff coming out. Well that's my rant and remember.. These are just $25 dollar toys and they shouldn't be judged like $200 or $80 statue figures : )

I love the elite series so far. Like the weight, the scaling and I fight figures so the screws and posing doesn't bother myself.

Just as I figured I went by my local Disney stores and I finally saw these. They had a bunch of Reys, Rens, Finns, Mauls, Anakin's, etc even troopers.

I imagine as it gets closer and closer to film time and Xmas these shipments are going to start cranking out.

As I pictured it's all about the profit for Disney. So we should be patient Nov will be the the month the hard to find stuff like Phasma will start get easier. I also see everything being available around Black Friday.

Nobody should pay scalper prices anymore on any upcoming SW products. Disney is not going to let this happen. They will have plenty for the consumers. :lecture

Just as I figured I went by my local Disney stores and I finally saw these. They had a bunch of Reys, Rens, Finns, Mauls, Anakin's, etc even troopers.

I imagine as it gets closer and closer to film time and Xmas these shipments are going to start cranking out.

As I pictured it's all about the profit for Disney. So we should be patient Nov will be the the month the hard to find stuff like Phasma will start get easier. I also see everything being available around Black Friday.

Nobody should pay scalper prices anymore on any upcoming SW products. Disney is not going to let this happen. They will have plenty for the consumers. :lecture

Hope your right friend. I really want Maul, Phasma and Grevious to finish my collection.

The TFA figures have been good but past that it's been a little give and take. Maul was alright but Anakin looked pretty poor from what I've seen (passed on him) and Grevious has been riddled with QC issues, some even reported missing feet and hands falling off. I'll get the last three but I've passed the "completist" phase on this and might stick to armored figures from here on out.

Back