New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Classic Stormies are only available right now in the D23 Boxed set, they will be made available in The Disney Store in a single boxed offering but not until November 9th.

Damn, I'd be all over these if they were closer to 2.5" tall (Eagle Force size - anyone remember those?) Not the least bit interested in die-cast figures in the 6-7" size - seems kind of pointless honestly.

The Classic Stormies are only available right now in the D23 Boxed set, they will be made available in The Disney Store in a single boxed offering but not until November 9th.

Thanks. Need to see if I can find one in EU after November 9th

I bought the Kylo Ren in the Black Series line and the Diecast line and immediately returned the Hasbro one. Just the weight of the box alone was enough to put it over and after opening, especially the troopers, this line really shines. The sell outs are ***** to deal with though.

Here are the wave listings:

11954718_1131986036828776_6208134164285382957_n.jpg

So what do you guys think is the best way to obtain the upcoming releases? Be waiting at our computers at 3am to place the order?

I just received my order, and I have to say, these figures are great! They look good and the weight gives it a collectors feel instead of feeling like toys. My only two complains are the weak ankles and the swivel elbows. This makes some poses impossible.
For instance I wanted Rey in a pose like in this picture but the arms just couldn't bend like that.
I hope they release a Poe Dameron figure so I can complete the good guys corner.

I've included a few pics.
20150915_203654.jpg

20150915_210139.jpg

20150915_203723.jpg

20150915_203728.jpg

20150915_203735.jpg

20150915_203740.jpg

Yeah I really like this line. They look great all on display. I'm looking forward to all of them. Still need to pick up a couple from the first series.

Considering how much a pain the twisty ties are with these, you would be saving yourself some considerable grief by keeping them MISB.

Considering how much a pain the twisty ties are with these, you would be saving yourself some considerable grief by keeping them MISB.

Or if you don't want to keep the box, just cut the twist ties. That's what I did to save myself some hassle.

Those ties suck even cutting them. Nice looking set Surly. Great pics RR! Killer figure.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'm not much of a MISB collector but these looks so purty in plastic. I'm also worried about being disenchanted with the quality if I open them. I suppose I can start with one trooper and if I'm underwhelmed keep the rest misb

just picked up Darth Maul at my disney store. they only got 10 in stock and sold them through a raffle to the 10 or so people that were there for them. face looks much better in person. guy said these will be limited and numbered. and that they should get more of the force awakens elite figures near the opening of the new movie

Lao just picked up Maul at my local Disney Store. They had 4 left after I left the store and they were all behind the counter. Limit 1 per customer. I don't see any numbers on the packaging indicating there is a finite number. But I'm glad I got one! Onwards to Anakin!

So are they going to restock the existing TFA figures soon? I'm looking to get a Phasma.

Lao just picked up Maul at my local Disney Store. They had 4 left after I left the store and they were all behind the counter. Limit 1 per customer. I don't see any numbers on the packaging indicating there is a finite number. But I'm glad I got one! Onwards to Anakin!

Where are your pics of Maul..we're waiting :impatient:

Where are your pics of Maul..we're waiting :impatient:

Sorry, my phones camera is really ******! And I also don't yet have a place to put these figures. Was thinking of getting some wall shelves from IKEA. But here's the proof!

W5Rz3Dn.jpg

B1vSwGj.jpg

Back