New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are releasing new figures in the series every 3 weeks or every month. I read that on here somewhere. So they will be releasing new figures soon and I don't see why they wouldn't restock old ones. I haven't seen anything about them being a limited production run.

I figured they were since people are paying stupid prices on evilbay

Well some people are willing to pay stupid prices to have some things as early as possible. I saw that someone asked $ 90,00 for a regular sized Hasbro of Finn just a week before Force Friday... I don't know if someone bought it, but that's just ridiculous! I've just bought that same figure for € 13,00. :lol.

Went to the Disney store nearest me. They had all of them in stock. Plenty of 'em too. I only picked up a diecast X-Wing and First Order TIE Fighter from the new film.

Spoke to the manager of my local disney shop. He went to an event down in London HQ and said Disney want to beat the Black series by being cheaper and better.

He said theres the classic elites coming out but theres THREE unannounced Forced awakens characters, one of which is Guavian Enforcer. The other two he said they werent told.

He also told me that the BB8 remote control will not be available in stores till late october, the drone falcon is £249.99, theres 42 NEW lines being announced at the end of october, the 3.75 inch Captain Phasma is the rarest kids figure; 1 in 10 boxes and theyve never received one which was corroborated by my local Toys R Us in Leeds.

Oh, and they still have no damn Stormtroopers

Spoke to the manager of my local disney shop. He went to an event down in London HQ and said Disney want to beat the Black series by being cheaper and better.

He said theres the classic elites coming out but theres THREE unannounced Forced awakens characters, one of which is Guavian Enforcer. The other two he said they werent told.

He also told me that the BB8 remote control will not be available in stores till late october, the drone falcon is £249.99, theres 42 NEW lines being announced at the end of october, the 3.75 inch Captain Phasma is the rarest kids figure; 1 in 10 boxes and theyve never received one which was corroborated by my local Toys R Us in Leeds.

Did you by any chance have the opportunity to ask him about the Disney Exclusive Limited Edition Figurines?

If they're trying to beat the Black series by being cheaper they're failing lol

Just got kylo, I don't like it. To heavy to pose and the stand doesn't hold well. For all the trouble to get him I will stick with black series. I do like the plastic over the cloth is why I got him. And too tall to fit with black series or is he tall in the movie

I don't think these diecasts are very good--compared to the Black series they don't have as much detail or as good of a paint job, and they're harder to pose. They've also got screws in the back

This is my favorite thing to come out for The Force Awakens. I'm pissed that Threepio and Artoo are D23 Exclusives. I've got Kylo, Flame and Stormie. I can't nab the rest to save my life. They come in-stock and sell out so fast.

Mine come in the mail on Tuesday. Got Kylo, Phasma, 2 troopers and a flame trooper. I MAY keep them MISB as they look great in box and hearing of the trouble posing them. But I'm also not much of a MISB collector. We'll see. I'm excited. I will have to at least open Phasma I'm sure.

I have my Kylo Ren shuttle and FO tie fighter die cast vehicles from Disney and LOVE them. I need to buy a second TIE.

Back