New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Kylo. Looks great on display. Went back todsy to pick a troop and they were all sold out except for like three Finns.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I recommend trying future floor polish. Works on most figures and it is removable.

I don't have one in hand but i remember the old japanese figures that were metal and had screws. Isn't that what the screws are for? Tightening and loosening the joints?

I like these but why did Disney make the Ren blade so straight. Everywhere you see in pics the saber blade is jagged . Even Hasbro's has a jagged blade

They focus so much on the detail how can they mess the blade up

What about the -Anakin and Maul

I really need to get those

Is that Vader the ROTS version, if it is I"ll pass

6 1/2 to 7 1/2 inches. Just large enough to be out of scale with the Black Series. Which is probably the point. This line already seems like a big FU to Hasbro. It would be even worse if they were exactly the same size.

Thanks, pretty cool.

I have noticed that molds are now freely shared between various companies with the Star Wars license, even when the scale is different. The Elite Series Boba Fett is the same mold as the Black Series figure. I compared pics of the elite Series version with my BS Fett and even the wrinkles in the clothing are the same. However, the belt seems to be slightly different. I am pretty sure the 14 inch Disney Store Talking Fett is also the same mold. Similarly, the Elite Series Vader looks exactly like the 14 inch Talking Vader, complete with a dome that sits too high.

I ordered Kylo, Rey/BB-8 & Stormtrooper online (UK) in the early hours of Force Friday, by the end of the weekend I'd caved and ordered the other 3 as well.
Still waiting for the arrival, I have a feeling the first 3 may arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.
LOVING the look of this line!
They've confirmed the individual release dates for the 6 figures in the D23 box-sets but I'm most curious to know how those droids could be 'exclusives'...? will the stand alone releases be repaints or..?

[The attached picture is not mine, I've stolen it from a post on another forum discussing these figures]

Attachments

• B4531084-BB41-4E88-845B-29AB76BEDFBC_zps6yfa8bss.jpg
    B4531084-BB41-4E88-845B-29AB76BEDFBC_zps6yfa8bss.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 220
How is the paint on Rey? I looks like Hasbro has a hard time to get the likeness right. Maybe Disney can outdo them with this line. :)

There are YouTube reviews up on these. She looks ok better than Hasbro's but still doesn't look like the actress, but I think Figuarts will blow this away so I'll wait

I didn't bother with either of the human portrait figures. Will stick to figuarts and hot toys for anything with a human face.

Man, that is a great looking figure. I'm an opener but I really like how they look in the package.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

12002426_10155976255785403_4956031280049779856_o.jpg

My local disney store is having trouble getting the regular stormtroopers in. The have tons of every other character. I want 2 storm and 2 flame. Not bothering with Human characters. Id like a Snowtrooper. Wonder if theres an elite wave 2

12002426_10155976255785403_4956031280049779856_o.jpg

My local disney store is having trouble getting the regular stormtroopers in. The have tons of every other character. I want 2 storm and 2 flame. Not bothering with Human characters. Id like a Snowtrooper. Wonder if theres an elite wave 2

Awesome! Congrats on scoring these two. I just ordered Kylo Ren from the disney store website. Came to $31.69 after shipping + tax. The nearest disney store is 45 minutes away, so I saved about $15 in gas (round trip) to maybe find him on the shelves. I guarantee the Captain Phasma figures are longgg gone. Once the hype settles down, I'm sure I'll be able to get her. I still plan on getting the Black Series versions, but as of right now, I am most excited for my Elite Ren. Such a great display piece.

Im in the UK and my local disney store has over 20 Kylo and Phasma, 10 of Rey, Finn and Flametroopers. ZERO stormtroopers. Gutted!

They retail at £18.95 over here.

my Kylo, Rey & Stormtrooper arrived today, I'm having quite a few issues especially with Kylo, his ankle and hip joints particularly on the right leg are so lose he literally can't stand up with or without his stand :/ does anyone have any advise what I can do?

Back