New!!!!! Custom 'JumpMarine'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ashford, Shepperton, England, Great Britain.
6yha9e3u.jpg
yjuqedan.jpg
atymevaq.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

great work mate ! where did you get the pouches from ? and am lovin that weapon can we have a recipe for it please..

Wraithnine, the pouches I got from a 1/6 Kotobukiya Sandtrooper, the blaster is a DC-15A blaster rifle with the mid-section cut out and the rear trigger and butt section is attached to the front barrel section & then one of these glued on top....
yte6y3ar.jpg
eqy7utug.jpg
The piece in front of the trigger guard is from underneath the mid section of the blaster that I cut out, dremeled down to fit flush & then superglued on! Hope this helps! Thanks for all the great comments :)

Wraithnine, forgot to mention that I used a small black electrical power switch as the 'ammo clip' that you can see protruding from the right side of the blaster. Kodiak3d, you might wanna look at some of the other cloners threads, there a couple of 'em do some nifty weapons too! Can't remember which ones specifically right now though, sorry!

Back