New collector, how much is a fair price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graeme1987

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, could someone please tell me what are the "going rates" for the following as I don't want to pay over what is required.

Selina Kyle

Bane

Joker dx11

Lucias fox

Jim Gordon

Scarecrow

Harvey dent

Thank you :)

Your best bet is to go to eBay and do a search for each, specifying only "sold" listings. That will show you the most up-to-date trends.

Hi, could someone please tell me what are the "going rates" for the following as I don't want to pay over what is required.

Selina Kyle

Bane

Joker dx11

Lucias fox

Jim Gordon

Scarecrow

Harvey dent

$150
$200
$250
$125
$200
$175
$150

Selina Kyle

Bane

Joker dx11

Lucias fox

Jim Gordon

Scarecrow

Harvey dent

more like
$225-250
$300-450
$400-600
?
$250-350
? haven't priced one separate
$300-500

there is ebay final listings and a price guide on here somewhere. They may be cheaper if purchased from members here(I paid $300 total for DX11 exclusive from a member) No new threads are needed.

Sorry if this thread has been done . Didn't mean to offend anyone. Thank u for ur coments

I usually will check eBay for sold items first. Then I check here to see what they are going for. That will generally give u a good idea what ppl are selling them for. I know I charge more on eBay than I do here when selling items just due to all the fees.

Your best bet is to go to eBay and do a search for each, specifying only "sold" listings. That will show you the most up-to-date trends.

:lecture that's the way to go.

...or join in the character threads and ask. Most of the time folks will be helpful. Or at least sometimes. Or at least every so often.

As far as Gordon goes, hold out. There's a Batsignal set on the way with Gordon and Blake. If you're in the market for "commissioner" Gordon with his suit and tie, it's your best bet. If you want SWAT Gordon, I predict that, when the Batsignal set is released, you'll see SWAT Gordon go down a bit. The demand seems to be for the sculpt more than the suit, and the Batsignal set solves that.

Original retail, or less. Never pay a cent more.

If you "miss out" then you miss out. Never pay out of the ass.

Original retail, or less. Never pay a cent more.

If you "miss out" then you miss out. Never pay out of the ass.

So if u joined late like I did , basically ir saying don't collect as you won't get any of those figures from what I have seen or been told for retail or below

Back