New Collector custom dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks right now in planing a huge batman diorama about 160x23 inches I'll keep you posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New update to the walking dead diorama a new member just arrived to day to join rick on there survival adventure
unu8a6az.jpg

Tell me what do you think and if you have any tips on how to wether the figures please let me know

A couple of amazing figures just arrived today I have been waiting for them for sum time now let me introduce you to the new members of the family first of Mr Joker I'm working on the new batman diorama this is just temporary for now and I got a new batman cape too
ezy2abem.jpg

And next in line also Mr. Batman and Joker from Medicom RAH Hush and their diorama is almost done still need to ad a few details
y2ybupum.jpg
usa5yqeg.jpg

And last but not least MrClaude for GTA 3 10 year anniversary figure from Sideshow still haven't decided on what to do for him as a diorama please if you have any ideas I'm all ears
gapemeby.jpg

And more coming soon

Last edited:
Thanks man here is an update on my bat bunker diorama I'm done with the walls and ground working on the lighting and I'm waiting for the bar armory
esa8yqu6.jpg
aba2ebah.jpg
ajura3y7.jpg
arahu5y7.jpg

That's gonna look incredible when you get the armory in their. Love your work, man!

Update on the bat bunker walls and ground and lights done still waiting on the armory and the light cover I leave you with the pictures enjoy
gu2u2u4e.jpg
u8a5ygun.jpg
4ena8yme.jpg
ene8e8uq.jpg
y5u5ysus.jpg

Please let me know the feedback

I got my bat armory and I'm have completed my custom Bruce Wayne and now all I need is the bat pod and/or tumbler and I'm done your views comments please
9u7uqu9y.jpg
esagy8up.jpg
upa2adug.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on getting the armory! The cave looks amazing. I'm thinking I may now have the courage to attempt one myself, probably won't look anything as good as yours, but I'll try. More impressive is the Nathan Drake. Love that character and that pieces is just more amazing with that dio.

Congrats on getting the armory! The cave looks amazing. I'm thinking I may now have the courage to attempt one myself, probably won't look anything as good as yours, but I'll try. More impressive is the Nathan Drake. Love that character and that pieces is just more amazing with that dio.

Thanks man you know if you give it time you will make a great dio

Back