New collaboration bewteen Zkulptor and TonyMeis!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that today I had an awesome meeting with Tony and Crystal, and it was EPIC!!!
I just wanted to thank Nexus and Nek74 for pointing me to Tony and Crystal.
All I can say is we have officially started a new creative team, and we will be bringing you the most amazing superhero customs ever!

It just seems Tony, Crystal, and I are on the same page when it comes to a lot of things, and I feel this is the start of a big thing.
Hang on to your hats because as of today I will be working with Tony and Crystal in bringing you a new release every month, I won't just be doing portraits, but accessories, boots, gloves etc.

Thank you guys and please use this thread to give us ideas/feedback, etc.
Thank you again!:hi5:
-Erick Sosa

Regarding ideas, here are a few for starters. I can imagine how cool these would look with beautiful headsculpts, the right materials, customized female bodies and nice accessories.

mn2rue.jpg

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that today I had an awesome meeting with Tony and Crystal, and it was EPIC!!!
I just wanted to thank Nexus and Nek74 for pointing me to Tony and Crystal.
All I can say is we have officially started a new creative team, and we will be bringing you the most amazing superhero customs ever!

It just seems Tony, Crystal, and I are on the same page when it comes to a lot of things, and I feel this is the start of a big thing.
Hang on to your hats because as of today I will be working with Tony and Crystal in bringing you a new release every month, I won't just be doing portraits, but accessories, boots, gloves etc.

Thank you guys and please use this thread to give us ideas/feedback, etc.
Thank you again!:hi5:
-Erick Sosa

Whoa.... stars have collided!

Can't wait to see what the offerings are.

Back