New Clone on the block.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ashford, Shepperton, England, Great Britain.
This is a clone of my own making (with most parts from various sideshow 1/6 figures) Collectable Kitbash deserve a shout out in this instance. I have named him Captain Verd CC7171 and I put him in a timeline where he's part of Gree's battalion but just before they get their phase 2 buckets (d'uh) anyways, I saw Bly's phase 1 macrobinocular bucket & just HAD to include it - more photos/poses to come....
:banana:yess:

Imperius,
I don't know which method your using but I started a free photobucket account. Then I upload my pictures to that account. Once uploaded I view my photobucket library and find the picture want. I click on "share" then choose "links". From there I then pick "Direct Link". It automatically copies the link for me.
I go back to Sideshow and insert the picture in the traditional method by choosing the insert picture tab. I erase the HTTP// bit that is there and paste my copied link.
I usually choose to preview the message first too. Just to be sure I got the correct picture. Sometimes I put multiple pics in a posting.

It is confusing at first but once you get a method it actually goes quite quickly.

Looking forward to your stuff!

okay it was bugging me that i hadn't seen your work so i went and found the info in your broken link and fixed it, here are the pictures

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NDktMS0xLTEuanBn_zps89ee65e0.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NTQtMS5qcGc_zpsbe3bc72d.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NTUtMS0xLmpwZw_zps06a55384.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NDItMS5qcGc_zps26100b6d.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NDktMS5qcGc_zpsc5a0a89a.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NTMtMS5qcGc_zps13fb02e3.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NDQuanBn_zps5fc1d571.jpg

overall im liking thsi concept, but i do have one thing you might want to consider, this feels very much gree still, i'd consider reversing the colors on the helmet, make it mostly green with the silver stripe, just a thought

I can't thank you enough JonEl! It was frustrating that I couldn't post my pics on here so thanks again for that. All the leg, bicep, elbow pads & abdominal armour & boots are original Gree armour parts unmodified. The rest of the armour - chest, back, forearms, kama, helmet, heavy blaster plus four switchout hands - were my work so I can only claim to half customising this clone. I've seen the awesome custom work you guys (my peers) have posted and you've all been my inspiration. Can't wait to post more pics from different angles and poses. :r2d2line

I like it. Good imagination. Where is that gun from? I would love to see more pictures! Certainly better than anything I can do. Great

The weapon is a VTS Dark Soldier Assault Rifle, I got it from Collectable Kitbash here in the UK. I added some minor scuffs & weathering & added on a part from a DC 15 blaster rifle to try to make it appear like it 'belongs' in the Star Wars universe, I don't know what 'VTS' means nor have I seen it before (but I think it looks like a colonial marines assault rifle from Aliens) Anyways, I'm sure after a bit of googling it can be sourced from somewhere. Thanks for all the great feedback, :hi5:

Back