New BlackBox Daniel Craig White Tux James Bond 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes great shots! figure looks sweet! a little darker skin tone, but doesn't look bad to me at all.

Great pics! I've never usually cared for Bond in the white tuxedo jacket, but I have to admit that's a pretty damn sharp looking figure, and one that would look great on the shelf.

Great pics, matrix69!

yes great shots! figure looks sweet! a little darker skin tone, but doesn't look bad to me at all.
:duffView attachment 352168View attachment 352169View attachment 352170View attachment 352171View attachment 352172

looks pretty good - might pick this Bond up to pair with my Vesper with black dress.

Picked up the Vesper Evan Green sculpt from sculpt4ever but still need to find a phicen body.

was there ever a black tux version of Craig made?

I just put in a order for the white tux. Sculpt is good, especially for the price.

was there ever a black tux version of Craig made?

I just put in a order for the white tux. Sculpt is good, especially for the price.

--

Not by BLACK BOX.

ZCWO produced a "Craig" figure with a black tux set some years ago.

DID produced the MI6 Agent "Jack" figure that resembles Craig wearing a black tux. I own it and it's very good.

There has been a few "Craig" inspired head sculpts in varying likeness and collectors procured them and purchased black tux sets to customize/kitbash their own 007 figure.

Got this today, and I'm really impressed. Once you've replaced the crappy hands he comes equipped with, it's an awesome Craig Bond. I agree with DFC. So far, even though the likeness was off, my favorite was DID agent Jack. Well this guy has an almost perfect likeness, and I think that he is on par with the DID in terms of tailoring and accessories. For $118 shipped, it's a must have!

Got this today, and I'm really impressed. Once you've replaced the crappy hands he comes equipped with, it's an awesome Craig Bond. I agree with DFC. So far, even though the likeness was off, my favorite was DID agent Jack. Well this guy has an almost perfect likeness, and I think that he is on par with the DID in terms of tailoring and accessories. For $118 shipped, it's a must have!

Agreed it's a great figure and value for $115 shipped! Got mine w a coupon for $93. A little dark on the sculpt but great likeness.

Did your figures come with a cigarette? I can't find one in my box?

Gang

Got my bond and to be honest I was pretty disappointed. The headsculpt look nothing like the one one of the freak took a pic here. Maybe it was the lighting
The body was very loose. The jacket was very ill fitting , hand pegs would not fit the other hands, it looks like my headsculpt was the same one as the first release and not a new head.

The suspenders hole came completely apart. I know this was a cheap release but man, other than the PPK watch, glasses, everything appears low quality

IMG_2128.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2128.JPG
    IMG_2128.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 153
to me it looks more like just difference in lighting and position of the head. head tilted down a bit looks better... which most of the pics have.

Guys

My Bond headsculpt look like it was recast

Look at my bond compare to the pics IMG_2142.jpg
IMG_2141.jpgIMG_2128.JPG

Last edited:
Agreed it's a great figure and value for $115 shipped! Got mine w a coupon for $93. A little dark on the sculpt but great likeness.

Did your figures come with a cigarette? I can't find one in my box?

Sorry, I've just seen your post.

Yes, it comes with a cigarette. It's in a tiny polybag that contains also replacement buttons. It was in the second layer, with the suspenders.

Guys

My Bond headsculpt look like it was recast

Look at my bond compare to the pics View attachment 357767
View attachment 357768View attachment 357769

I'm not sure it is a recast, but it looks squished. I think someone in the Bond custom thread mentioned he bought a loose, original head that was squashed too. Look for it. He plunged it in boiling water and it got back in shape.

Thx 16K my head looks to be much longated
And not as sq off. It looks like a different script
But I will put it in hot water and see if it helps

Back