New Bearmodel Gallery Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how stark and clear your collection is. By that I mean that you have stuff evenly and clearly spaced. I struggle with having bought too much!

I know I wil run out of room someday soon. With Mark I Maquette, Leonidas PF coming, but I know SIdeshow will be releasing a lot of stuff in 2010 so I probably will have to buy more shelves....

I know I wil run out of room someday soon. With Mark I Maquette, Leonidas PF coming, but I know SIdeshow will be releasing a lot of stuff in 2010 so I probably will have to buy more shelves....

You already have a Leonidas in your pics on page 2, did you mean Legolas?

Super nice collection you have here bearmodel !

Thanks Madre. it is a bit difficult to keep my collection sometimes considering I was out of work for such long time and had to sell lots of things to pay for my late bills. But I think I will be able to keep what you see. I can't wait to get Mark 1 Maquette and Legolas. I love collecting movie related stuff, although I could not pass my Marvel pieces like Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut and Punisher PFs......

I'm really looking forward to Rambo and Jack Sparrow Premium Formats. I think they will be great....

Cheers

Bear

Back