New avengers updated classics marvel PF statues please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi sideshow, I and many, many others who have join this hobby so late need a updated classics version of Thor, and captain america. The originals are all over 1k and I just can't afford to spend 2k on 2 statues right now. However a new one at 350.00. I would buy both of them. With the new avengers movie out I'm sure many people would love both of these in classics style. Please give us late comers into this hobby a chance to get both these statues. It will also bring in new collectors who want to start a collection. Please tell us there's a chance for this.

You can afford them if you really wanted it since you paid over $1k for Darth Talon :monkey3 :wink1:

SSC would eventually do another Thor or Cap PF (like movie version) but it might be from a different era or costume.

These will never be made again or surpass by SSC :)

2ekjcip.jpg
A4

The collectible hobby is always changing i feel given time we will see both these statues/characters remade in 1/4 scale, sideshow will probably find a way to do it, with subtle changes that help to hold interest in the previous versions while giving newer collectors or people unwilling to spend rediculous amounts on poly a chance to own these iconic characters. Like for example we will probably see a modern thor made which could still look stunning in a avengers display.

The collectible hobby is always changing i feel given time we will see both these statues/characters remade in 1/4 scale, sideshow will probably find a way to do it, with subtle changes that help to hold interest in the previous versions while giving newer collectors or people unwilling to spend rediculous amounts on poly a chance to own these iconic characters. Like for example we will probably see a modern thor made which could still look stunning in a avengers display.

Yes they will find a way to remake them in the future. I hope they remake a McFarlane spiderman issue #1 cover in black and red versions! Also Thor and capt in whatever new comic classics PF form. It's just too popular of a character to say they will never remake them ever again. I think it's just slow now because of the movie PF versions. Once those fade out it's possible. May take a while but I believe they will do it. Hey they are making another PF wolverine so who knows. At least that's what I've heard. Lol as for darth talon me paying a grand, yeah I did but I had to already back track so many that I'm getting fed up with getting so many statues at 500.00 to close to 1000.00 each. So I'm getting a bit greedy now. :nana:

Back