new Aussie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s29sprintcarfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
high guys and girls as said in the title I am new here from Australia, been here for a little over a week and had a few troubles negotiating the other forum ,and could not find a place to introduce myself, this new forum seems easier to get around , so G'day to all involved. I have found my way to this forum after searching for some Sons of Anarchy figures on the net, that led me to some awesome figures on u-tube, they linked me here and so there we go here I am, so far I have found some great help in my search for SOA figures. I have never had anything to do with 1/6 figures till now and look forward to completing my first figures. So far I have found the sculpts on here as well as a painter to do the artwork on them, followed links on here and scoured the net for the other bits required. Now I play the waiting game till all shows up in the post and am able to start bringing Jax and Opie to life:cuckoo:

thanks for the welcome guys, love the Sons of Anarchy and you're not wrong about watching the wallet mate, chasing up the parts to make a realistic custom figure is soon adding up

Welcome to the board!

I still haven't watched SoA yet. Will see if I can make time for that. So many tv-shows to follow! Not enough time!

I hope your pieces turn up nice. Oh, and it's good to hear that you like the new design here. :)

Back