New and improved pics of My Collection! Updated September 21st!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpawnFan great collection you have.
I use to be a huge Spawn and Image comic fan.I had tons of the Spawn figures and models when Image 1st came out.
That Cobra Commander statue is great.My twin brother(DarthTraffords)has been search the entire web for that since he saw your layout.
Thus far he's had no luck on ebay...he's been outbid 5 times on the one's he's found listed.

SpawnFan great collection you have.
I use to be a huge Spawn and Image comic fan.I had tons of the Spawn figures and models when Image 1st came out.
That Cobra Commander statue is great.My twin brother(DarthTraffords)has been search the entire web for that since he saw your layout.
Thus far he's had no luck on ebay...he's been outbid 5 times on the one's he's found listed.

Damn I had no idea that statue was so desired. I got it cheap from Wolford29 at spawn.com but I mainly wanted the Snake Eyes bust from him and got the Commander just because lol. It was made by Andy Bergholtz though so it is really nicely sculpted off course. ;)

Thanks for the compliment. :D

I spy something in the room :)
dsc00047copysd0.jpg

Really great collection you have there. I notice we share similar interests.

Back