New ALIEN Statue from Yoshihiko Sano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Medicom Alien is really something. Almost looks like the Roswell's younger, softer-sculpted brother.

awesome comparaison great pics!

are you getting the SS maquette?

Why don't you take some pictures with the roswel case that goes with the sano ALIEN??!!!

awesome comparaison great pics!

are you getting the SS maquette?

Why don't you take some pictures with the roswel case that goes with the sano ALIEN??!!!

Thx....yes definitely getting the maquette...:)
I want to get the replacement before popping it in the case....these were pix from before I mailed the statue..

Yeah the chest detail was the clincher....that's the main reason I had to return it....someone on the statue forum had a broken trail on theirs...dunno if hes here too

Yeah the chest detail was the clincher....that's the main reason I had to return it....someone on the statue forum had a broken trail on theirs...dunno if hes here too

Yep HOBBY SEARCH is sending me a replacement for my normal version so I don't need to worry,they are taking care of everything :yess:

Congrat for your ALIEN collection,do you own also the CM??

Yep HOBBY SEARCH is sending me a replacement for my normal version so I don't need to worry,they are taking care of everything :yess:

Congrat for your ALIEN collection,do you own also the CM??

Good h.s.didn't give you any problems....;)
I do have the cm....even if the head is off, I like it a lot for various reasons....the reason it's so skinny was that giger requested it....he also requested the peeling skin, and the chrome for the teeth and nails . I like the pose....the intention was that scene where it attacks parker. I wish it weren't on it's tip toes, because the feet are already on high heels so itseems redundant. But I like out a lot......even if the head is off the face is really nice.

I try to get every major alien collectible that's licensed, but I don't have any of the life sized figures....not until they look like the sculpt in gruyere...i also have yet to buy the takeya versions--hopefully they make a hot toys artist collaboration alien, like his predator.

That sano version really has the distinct silhouette of the alien....makes the marmit look way off and the medicom look really really adherent to the design.

Last edited:
This will more than make up for me not owning a Sano. :)
325.jpg

A 1/1 ALIEN Bust from Sano would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better start saving money right now:dance

Back