New addition to my bio collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
ADDED REVIEW AND MORE PICS ON PAGE 2
Had to stray from licensed movie replicas. Caved in and got the prestigious Narin style bio. Fits in perfectly! Casey sure does some amazing work. Pictures (Please excuse the dust on the bases):

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome Turtle. Where did you get them? The Wolf bio is badass.

Oh wow that is sick! Amazing display. Wish I got into Bios. It's too late for me now. No space. But dayam that Narin is niiiiiice.

Thanks guys. This is truly an amazing bio.

Those are awesome Turtle. Where did you get them? The Wolf bio is badass.

Thanks John. I got the Sideshow wolf bio on ebay a while back. The Sideshow scar bio, I preordered with my local dealer. As for the Narin style bio, Biohunter (Casey) hooked me up with it. He can be reached via email at [email protected].

Oh wow that is sick! Amazing display. Wish I got into Bios. It's too late for me now. No space. But dayam that Narin is niiiiiice.

It's never too late. But the space is a bit of an issue.

Very nice. It looks kinda small though compared to the Wolf and Scar Bio's!?

I think the Scar and the Narin are similar in size. The angle in which the bio is mounted onto the base make it look smaller. The wolf is definitely taller.

I love that Narin bio, I'm still set on getting one one day. Hell, it was my very first sig here:D Congrats

Get it. You won't be sorry.

very nice work!! did he make the base for you as well? Does it have LEDs or lasers?

He had a couple of bases he got from some guy at a show. It is much lighter than the Sideshow ones. I opted for the LED, but he can install the laser if desired (at a high cost of course).

I think the Scar and the Narin are similar in size. The angle in which the bio is mounted onto the base make it look smaller. The wolf is definitely taller.

Yeah that's probably it. Anyways, I actually think the Wolf and Narin Bio's look the best. The Scar Bio looks pretty plain compared to those two. Wolf looks sick but I gotta say, that Narin Bio and all the detailing looks incredible. Nice addition!

Thanks guys.

So he can install LED's into the Narin bio? :cool:

I might have have to contact him.

Yeah, but note the LED's are not that bright in comparison to the Sideshow ones. Of course, you can always go laser for the ultimate brightness. BTW, is that your Narin bio in your avatar?

Love your collection turtle, but I'll stick with 1:6 size. :)

Love your collection turtle, but I'll stick with 1:6 size. :)

Thanks Oneye. You have some outstanding 1:1 pieces, why not get into the bios as well? I got to do another group shot when I pull out the HCG P1 bio bust and pick up the Celtic bio (too lazy to go and pick it up at my local dealer).

Thanks guys.

Yeah, but note the LED's are not that bright in comparison to the Sideshow ones. Of course, you can always go laser for the ultimate brightness. BTW, is that your Narin bio in your avatar?

No, actually I just now used that picture after I saw your collection. I got that pic off of Flickr.

I am very interested in this piece as I have been wanting a pred bio for awhile. Unfortunately, SS has been cutting corners so this one might be the best one to pick up. (I know the wolf is out there too)

I can still pick one up at predatorstuff.com but I would want the lights so I guess I'll e-mail him.

Quick question though, how do you like it compared to the ones from SS?

How is the paint app? Also very important,...how are the lenses quality wise?

Chargersfan57 asked me to do a little review on the piece over on the statue forum. I figure I cut and paste it here for all those thinking about this bio:

Official review can be found on predatorstuff.com, as well as pictures:

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2008/...he-fullscale-narin-style-predator-bio-helmet/

My take on the bio:

It is overall a lot lighter (in terms of weight) then the Sideshow piece. This piece can be purchased painted or unpainted, with or without lighting (LED or laser). I opted for the painted bio with LED lighting and the stand. If you want all the bells and whistles on this bio, it'll run you quite a bit north of the Sideshow bio's price tag. It does not come with a stand but I was able to buy one of Casey's extra stand. Casey made the necessary modification to the inside the bio to secure the bio to the stand. Note these stands are extremely light and does not have the magnets inside. Heavy duty velcro was used to secure the bio to the stand. The stand was not made by Casey and the paint work shows it.

Sculpt and paint work is totally awesome. Casey is one talented individual. He was able to get me the piece finished and shipped to me in less than a week.

Overall, the LED on the Narin bio is not as bright as the ones on the Sideshow bios. Comparison picture:
DSC_0215.jpg

Lenses on the Narin bio is a smoke transparent material with verticle lines, material very similar to sunglasses lense. You can see through it, so this is a bio you can actually wear as a costume piece:
DSC_0135.jpg

Overall, this is an awesome piece. And since this is not a bio that is in any of the movies, there is no way Sideshow will ever make one. This is truly an unique piece of art. If you don't mind the price tag, drop Casey an email [email protected]. This bio is definitely well worth the money.

Back