New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this site is predominatly about 1/6th love but I have to say I have really feel back in love with the smaller scale as of late as the quality has increased tenfold, while the prices on 1/6th make it tough to collect.

The MU line has amazing leaps and bounds....the Toys R Us exclusive X-Men X-Factor Boxed set is a perfect example of this.

You can now get great sculpts and detail in smaller lines at a lesser price point if you've quit the 1/6th scale.

Found the team at Target in a box set

A7B7FA34-4F78-439F-9150-E1FE7C0AD767-9927-00000889C3E4B856.jpg

I have a few MU figures,

Modular Armor Iron Man,
modlandingpose.jpg

Comic 2-pack Thanos,
thanos.jpg

Wave 18 Hulk,
hulk.jpg

Not pictured,

The Guardians of the Galaxy
Extremis Iron Man with Tony Stark head
Juggernaut ( single carded version )
Captain America ( comic 2-pack version )
Thor ( comic 2-pack version )
Beta Ray Bill
She-Hulk

Last edited:
Downsizing my 3 3/4 now that Legends are somewhat coming back. Found an oldie but goodie #20, X-Force X-23 at a local Target. Bought it and adding it to the 3 pack X-Force 3 3/4.

I know a few people on the board collect MU stuff either for themselves or their kids...

Anyone had any luck finding the "Bombastic Bag Head Spider-Man" variant? I've literally hit every Wal-Mart in Fayetteville every morning after I drop my son off at school, for the past week. Every one of them get in the new figures, including the "Future Foundation Spider-Man", but no "Bombastic" variant?

Bombastic.jpg

I know a few people on the board collect MU stuff either for themselves or their kids...

Anyone had any luck finding the "Bombastic Bag Head Spider-Man" variant? I've literally hit every Wal-Mart in Fayetteville every morning after I drop my son off at school, for the past week. Every one of them get in the new figures, including the "Future Foundation Spider-Man", but no "Bombastic" variant?

Bombastic.jpg

I saw one at a show; A-hole scalper wanted $60 for it.

Yeah, most of the scum bag scalpers on eBay want $50+ for him, but there is good news. One of my fellow board members over at the Minimate Multiverse said that the Prof. X / Jubilee wave just came out in his area, and Bombastic was packed about 3 to a case, so hopefully those scalper prices will get more realistic in the near future...

The only two figures I'm looking for in that wave are Blastaar (regular or clear 'blasting' forearm/hand variant, doesn't matter), and Professor X.

No Prof-X or Jubilee wave here in Northern IL were just not getting She-hulk wave.

Got a ton of new stuff the last few weeks, both Blastarrs, 2 Proffesor X's, jubes, FF spidey and Paper bag head ($10 cad)!

People are asking $20 and up for this figure on EBay, but I bet in a month or so he'll be warming the pegs like Guardian is around here now.

Back